13

{Katakuri's POV}

"Where is she!" I demand them to answer me.

"Katakuri please clam down." Oven place his hand on my shoulder. How am I supposed to clam down, my wife is missing. No one in this god damn castle know where she went.

"Clam down, your telling me to clam down. How am I supposed to clam down where my wife is missing. Do tell me Oven." I step closer to his face, everyone in the room was silent they new I was extremely pissed off.

"Katakuri we will find her." I look over to see my sister Brulee giving me a worried face then look back at Oven. "Katakuri please look at me, we all know that {__} wouldn't leave you." She was right, I know for a fact that {__} wouldn't leave me and if she did she wouldn't get far. I was napped out of my thought when guards came rushing into the room.

"Katakuri sama there's something I have to tell you."

"What is it!?"

~

"{__} love I bought you something to eat." Lucci walks into the dark room where you were laying there on the floor.

You look up to Lucci and see he had a smirk on his face. Lucci pull the chain around your neck closer to him. Lucci look at your body that was filled with cuts, bruises and hickeys. Happy with his work on you.

"Please Lucci." You beg him.

"Shhh my love, you know why I'm doing this to you it's because I love you and want to protect you." This was for love and protect you, bullshit. "Now love its time to eat."

Time Skip

You sat there on the corner of the room trying to warm you up from this cold room. It's been about five days since Lucci kidnapped you. Right now Lucci was on a mission so you were alone in this room.

Bang
Bang
Bang

Your mind thought it was Lucci back from his mission but your were dead wrong.

"Sir we found the paper that you were looking for." A unknown voice contact your ears.

"Good, split up and look for more information that can help us on anything."

"You got it sir." Multiple footstep we're running around.

The only thing that ran through you head was help. With all your strength you got up and walk to the door. If they hear you, you can escape from Lucci for good.

Bang
Bang

"Help me!" You bang on the door more there was no way your giving up. You bang more on the door screaming for help.

"Sir there's someone in that room down the hallway."

Footsteps were getting close to your door, tears of happiness we're running down your face. Your going to be save from this hell. You fell down on the floor as you no longer had strength in you.

"Help me please." Your weak voice reach the people who we're trying to save you. That was the last thing before blackness took over your body.

{??? POV}

"Move a side." With that I break down the door and see a woman laying there in this cold dark room. I got closer to her and see that she was cover with cuts, bruises and hickeys.

Who would do this to a innocent/beautiful woman. She was very beautiful even though her body was damage badly.

"Who are you?" I move her string of hair out of her face.

"There you are Sabo-kun, who is she?" Koala ask me.

"I don't know."