16

{Sabo POV}

As me and Koala walk into Dragon office I noticed that he had a serious face and the Revolutionary we're there. Belo Betty, Morley, Lindbergh and Karasu they we're all gathered around the table same with Dragon. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask out of the blue, this isn't them to show up like this. "We have some stuff to discuss with you." Karasu said as pull something out of his bag.

"It's about that girl you save Sabo, Charlotte {__}." Betty grabs the paper out of Karasu hand, she lays out on the table. It was a picture of {__} with bounty on it, The Charlotte wanted her back and they were going pay anyone a lot of money for her. "So they are that desperate to get her back." I look at the picture of {__}, I couldn't help to feel my cheeks get red; she just so beautiful in this picture. Betty noticed that I was blushing just looking at {__} picture.

"You like her Sabo don't you." Betty smile at me. "I don't know what your saying Betty." I pull down my hat to cover the blush on my face. They all smile at me while Koala and Dragon let out a small chuckle. The meaning went on about {__}, since {__} has a bounty on her head that's worth a lot of money; bounty hunters and pirates would try to get there hands on her.

Betty believes that {__} should stay on Ivankov island, she said {__} would be safe on his island until we find a plan what to do with her. "Are you sure Betty, {__} doesn't know Ivankov. She might be uncomfortable around him and staying at the island too."

"Sabo dose have a point Betty -kun, when we rescue {__} when she was in a very bad state. Lucci did horrible things to her." Koala point when she was kidnapped by Lucci. "I'll go with {__}." Everyone look at me with smirk on there face.

"How cute." Lindbergh says to me, while Betty and Koala giggle too. "Shut up Lindbergh!" I can feel my face heat up as my heart increase the speed. "Look he blushing!" Koala yell out loud, everyone in the stares me down with smile on their face. "Shut up!"

~

It's been two days since you been in this room. You wounds we're healing well that was left by Lucci. For the last two days you been having nightmares about Lucci taking you back. You wake up screaming in your sleep; since your first nightmare Sabo has been by your side.

"{__} I'm back with your lunch." Sabo came to view with a tray that hold your food. "Thank you Sabo." Sabo place down the tray on your lap, you look down to see the same lunch you had yesterday: a grilled cheese-switch with tomato soup and finally some fruit on the side. Sabo noticed that your nightmares were getting worst, bags under your eyes from lack of sleep you had.

"{__} you need to eat, I noticed that you didn't eat last night and this morning." Sabo move a piece of hair out of your face and tuck it back behind your ear. "I'm not hungry Sabo." Sabo lifts up your chin where you looking into his eyes. "Please {__}, I been very worry about you." Sabo rubs his thumbs in circles around your cheeks.

"I'm sorry Sabo." In Sabo eyes you saw that he was worry about you, tears run down you face as you burst out sobbing. "I'm so scared Sabo, what happens if he comes for me again." Sabo felt your pain, terror he couldn't take it anymore. "{__} Lucci is never going to lay a hand on you as along I'm here. I promise you {__} I will protect you." His words made you feel safe, there was this warm feel inside your chest.

"Thank you Sabo." You kiss his right cheek, a blush appeared on his face that doesn't go unnoticed by you. "Your welcome {__}." With that you started to eat your lunch that Sabo brought for you.