15

A couple hours has pass by ever since Koala left you. She said that this Sabo guy was going to check up on you around one. It was was almost one, you were a little bit scared. You don't know why but you have this gut feeling. You were reading a book that the nurse brought you to keep you distracted.

It did keep you distracted to the point that you didn't hear anyone walk in your room. "I guess you like to read, am I right?" You jump up hearing at deep voice; as you look over you find a man with blonde hair a scar on his right eye. He was dress well properly with a top hat that had goggle on it. You got to say that he was a very handsome man. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's fine you just surprise me that's all. May I ask who are you?" Your full attention was on the mystery handsome man in front of you.

"My name is Sabo." That's the guy Koala told you about, you felt like a idiot for not knowing that.

"Koala told me that you would come and visit me; she also told me that you save my life, I want to thank you for saving my life back there." You give him a sweet smile that made him blush a deep red on his cheeks.

"It's no problem." Sabo look at your beautiful features; he wonder how could anymore hurt a beautiful woman like you. That thought stuck with him ever since he rescues you.

You and Sabo spent the whole entire day talking about your whole story and how did you end up with Lucci. Sabo on the other hand didn't want to believe that you were married to Charlotte Katakuri one of the Sweet Commanders of Big Mama pirates. How can a sweet woman marry him and live in that family.

"Sabo -kun?" Koala came in the room where you and Sabo we're talking.

"Yes Koala?"

"Dragon wants to see you." With that Sabo said goodbye to you same for Koala as they walk out of the room.

~

{Sabo POV}

"Someone seems to like {__}?" Koala wiggles her eyebrows at me. After when Koala said that I can feel my cheeks starting to heat up.

"I don't what you mean Koala?" I lower my hat down so she won't see that I'm blushing.

"Come on Sabo -kun, it's obvious that you like {__}. I mean she a beautiful girl who wouldn't fall in love with her."

"She married, Koala."

"So, you know that she was forced into that marriage. I pretty sure she doesn't like him I mean if I forced to marry someone I would like them."

"You do have a point there Koala." She did tell me that she didn't want to get marry and her father forced her to marry.

"This is your chance Sabo -kun make her fall in love with you. You have the looks and the muscles." Koala gave me wink.

"I just met her Koala."

"Get to know her more, I think you guys would make a cute married couple." When Koala said that my whole face turned a deep shade of red. "Look your blushing, I knew it you like {__}!" Koala yelled out loud.

"Shut up."