18

It's been three hours since you been on this ship and finally you made it to this mysteries island. Sabo walk pass you and just smile like a little child. You follow him behind, when you were still on the ship you would constantly annoyed Sabo with one question. "Where are we going?" Oh man, the look on his face made you laugh.

"Is this where we we're going?" You ask Sabo, he turned around and just smile at you while nodding his head. "You're not mad at me for keep on asking that question, are you Sabo?"

"At first I was annoyed but I thought about it, you we're just playing with me." You couldn't help to laugh at him, Sabo blush how cute you we're and your adorable laugh. "Come on, I'll show you the way to your room where you would being staying at." Sabo grab your hand, a blush appeared on your cheeks.

His hand was warm and soft, different from Katakuri. Well to be honest you never felt his hand, he would always wear those gloves. So you never felt what Katakuri hands before.

"{__} are you okay?" You snapped out of your thoughts. Sabo look at you with a confused some what face.

"Ohh, yes I'm okay. I was just lost how beautiful this island is, there's pinks trees and flowers too." Sabo smile at you as he pat your head like your some six year old girl.

You and Sabo walk up to this castle, it was like that castle was run by a queen/woman who loves the color pink. I mean who really loves the color pink but your were wrong. At first you thought it was a ugly woman who walk up to you and Sabo but then once you got a good look you realize it was a man. A man dress up as a woman, you thought your eyes were mess with you.

"Sabo -kun!" Ivankov yells out Sabo name while he hugs him to death. "It's been for forever since I last saw you." Ivankov notices your presence and stares at you for a good minute. "What is a beautiful lady like you do here." Ivankov ask you.

"Ivankov this is {__}, she going to stay here for awhile." You smile that him as you kindly shake his hand.

"So your the one Dragon was talking about." Ivankov stares at you head to toe.

"You have heard of me?" You ask him as your finger points to you, making sure he was actually talking about you.

"Yes Dragon informs me that you would be coming, he also told me your situation was. You getting in forced marriage and the government is also looking for you." Ivankov felt bad for you, a beautiful lady like you shouldn't live this way. "Anyway lets get you all settled in {__}. I'll take her Sabo."

"Sabo where are you going." You ask Sabo, you thought Sabo was going to be with you this whole time.

"I have a mission to do, don't worry {__} I'll be back before you know it." Sabo smile at you before walking off where the ship was.

"Don't worry {__}, Sabo will be back soon." You agreed with Ivankov, for the first time in your life you felt safe. Being with the Revolution army made you feel comfortable being who you are. With that you and Ivankov head to his castle. You met everyone there, they we're just like Ivankov all men but dress up like a woman and act like one too. Somehow this didn't make you feel uncomfortable.

Time Skip

It's been four hours since you saw Sabo, you guess it was a serious mission that he had. Here you are in Ivankov library just reading this adventure book that caught your eye.

"{__} I brought you some food, I thought you might be hungry." Ivankov comes walking in with a tray of food.

"Oh, thank you Ivankov. To be honest I was feeling a little bit hungry." You sat there eating your food while talking to Ivankov. You guys were just talking about random things that pop up in your heads. Both you and Ivankov lost your thoughts when you guys heard a big boom.

"What was that?" You ask Ivankov while looking out the window where that big boom came from.

"I don't know, stay here {__} I'm going to check it out." Ivankov stand up and walks out of the library.

"Be careful." You told him before he walks out. You didn't like this feeling in you. It was like something bad was going to happen.

It's been about thirty minutes since you hear from Ivankov and it's starting to worry you. There were more big booms and now screams, you didn't like this.

"Ivankov I hope your okay." You whispered to yourself, you were so forces what's going on outside that you didn't notices your surrounding.

"Well, well what do we have here?"