11

{Third POV}

Darkness is what {__} can only see. Cold breeze contacts her soft smooth skin. She knew that is wasn't a joke that was pulled on her. She can feel her hand getting sore from the rope that held her hands in place. {__} was on a soft bed but she was tie up to the bedpost and she wasn't in a comfortable position.

"I see that your finally awake love." A mystery voice comes contact to her ear but yet the mystery voice seems familiar to her.

"Who are you and why am I here?"

"You don't reminds me?" He sound disappointed that {__} didn't knew who was he by the sound of his voice. With that he takes off the blindfold off of her face.

There stood right in front of Charlotte {__} was.....

Rob Lucci

"I'm a little disappointed that you didn't know it was me."

"I don't know what are you talking about."

"You don't remember that day, it was when I fell in love with you {__}." Lucci said to her as he sat down on the bed.

Flashback
{__} age: 6
Lucci age: 14

Little six year old {__} running through the sunflower field with her two older sisters, Naudia and Mora.
"{__} slow down! You're going to fall down and hurt yourself." Mora yelled at little {__}.

"Come on sissy, I want to have fun!" {__} ran through the sunflowers field but she wasn't paying attention where she was going. Once {__} stop for her sisters to catch up then realize she lost them but most of all she was lost.

{__} sat there waiting for her sisters, tears spill out of her beautiful eyes. She bury her head into her knees.

"What's a little girl doing out here by herself?" A deep voice ask her. She look up to find mystery boy looking at her.

"I lost my sissy."

"It's alright, I help you find them cutie."

"You would?" The mysterious boy nod his head as he held out his hand. {__} gave him a smile to him.

"What's your name cutie?"

"{__}"

"What a beautiful name, the name is Lucci." Lucci pick her up in his arms, {__} blush what Lucci said to her.

"Thank you Lucci." Lucci help little {__} find her way back to her castle. Lucci held the {__} the entire time, something snapped inside of him. He also wanted to be around her and the most of all he wanted nobody to have her. "Lucci I see my sissy." {__} spoke as Lucci can see her beautiful smile on her face.

In the distance there stood Mora and Naudia worry out of there minds trying to find their little sister.

"MORA! NAUDIA!" {__} waved at her sisters.

"{__}!" Naudia comes running up to them same as for Mora. "You scared me {__}. I thought we lost you forever."

"I'm sorry Naudia, I didn't mean too but Lucci saved me."

"Thank you so much Mr. Lucci." Mora and Naudia say it that the same time.

"Please just call me Lucci and it's no problem." Lucci hand {__} back to her sisters.

"Thank you Lucci." With that {__} kiss his cheek. Making Lucci blush like crazy.

"Well then I must get going, I have some business to attend. I will see you {__} in the further, I promise." With that Lucci left to go his business but he swear on his life he will see {__} again and make her his forever.

"Bye Lucci!" {__} yelled out as she was waving bye to him.

End Flashback

"Do you remember me now {__}?"