12

As you sat there trying to find a way to escape this place. Lucci said he had to go do something. Lucci knew that you would try to escape so he tied you up. So your sitting there on the bed with your hands still tie up to the headboard. Katakuri must be worry sick, you miss him. His scarf was soft and warm. You miss his warmth and his gently touch. He always makes sure he was gently on you ever since that big accident happened. 

A tear slips down your left cheek, you might that you miss him so much. You have to get the hell out of here, there's no way that your going to spend the rest of your life lock up and being stuck with a yandere Lucci next to your side. That's when something caught your eye. It was a sharp mental laying on the floor. A smirk creep on your face. This was a symbol of your freedom.
         You kick off your shoes and try to mange to grab the mental thing with your feet.

"Yes I got it." You whisper to yourself. All you need to do is cut the rope that was holding your hands in place.

{Yours POV}

I exit the room I was in carefully, I know the government was no joke. This house is like a maze it's so big. I step in this room that was all white, walk up to the window to see I can easily reach the ground. I know for a fact that I not going to find a exit any time soon. Let's just hope the window wasn't lock.

"Yes it's not lock, freedom here I come."

"What are you doing {__}?" That deep voice, it can't be. No please, I was so close. "Oh, you really think it was that easy escaping me {__}? Your dead wrong!" Lucci grabs me by my hair and slams me into the wall.

I was so close escaping from this psychopath. Lucci punch me, slice me and kick me for trying to escape him. When he was done torturing me he pick me up bride style and carried to the room I was already in. I'm back to square one. My whole body was in pain and yet it felt numb to. I want to cry but no tears we're not coming out.

"Now {__} I did a number on you but it was to show you that how much I love you. I'm helping you out here, making sure your safety is my number one priority." With that Lucci kiss me on my forehead. That's the last thing I remember before passing out.

Four Hours Later

I wake up with a huge headache that's killing me. That's great. I look around the room and see a tray of food sitting there on the table. I noticed that I have a mental collar around my neck. Well that's nice. I try to get up but only have my body release a enormous pain. That's right I'm still badly hurt what Lucci did to me. There were bandages wrap around my body. Well at least he fix's up me.
I lay back down and stared at the ceiling. Wondering if Katakuri is looking for me?