7

{Your's POV}

Once Katakuri left the room I went back eating my breakfast. I sat there about 30 minutes until my door slap open. I literally jump out of the bed I was in, I look at the door to see who it was. Katakuri was standing there in the door way, he started to walk to me I can tell there was something wrong. I can feel my body started to shake.

"K-katakuri what's w-wrong?" Instantly I was brought in a strong tight hug by Katakuri. "Katakuri?" I look up to him.

"I'm sorry that I scared you love." He cuff both of my cheeks to make me feel better.

"It's okay sweetie, can you tell me what's wrong?"

"Some men were caught breaking in the castle, we thought they were here for some information but that was wrong."

"What did they want?"

"They wanted you." My eyes widened when that sentence left his mouth. I can feel Katakuri cuff both of my cheeks gently, I gave him a worried face. "Don't worry I won't let anyone hurt you love. If anyone touches you I will make sure they pay for it."

"Promise me."

"I promise {__}." I embrace Katakuri in a hug as he did the same. "Get dress and pack your things."

"What, where are we going?"

"Home sweetie, to my island." I gave him a nod and started to pack my things. I didn't know that Katakuri had his own island.

Time Skip

We finally made it to Katakuri island, I was amazed by it. I can't believe he runs this whole island. Once I was done unpacking all my stuff in our bedroom Katakuri wanted to show me something.

"Katakuri where are you taking me?" I said as we made are way out of the castle.

"It's a secret darling and I did say that I would make it up to you." Next thing I know it Katakuri cover my eyes.

"Katakuri?"

"I don't want you to see the surprise."

"Okay" Katakuri help me walk to where he was taking me.

"Okay I'm going to remove my hands {__}." Katakuri move his hands from my face once's I got my eyesight back I was speechless. It was a night time picnic.

"Katakuri it's beautiful."

"We never finish our picnic that day." I couldn't control my excitement so I jump on Katakuri. "I'm guessing that you like it."

"Like it more like loving it, thank you Katakuri." I kiss him on the cheek. That night we sat there just talking about us. It was getting late but I didn't care, right now I was on Katakuri lap just laying on him my head on his chest. I can feel my eyes getting heavy I didn't fight it at all I just let sleep over take me.

~

Katakuri saw you pass out on him, he couldn't help how cut you were sleeping on him. Katakuri finally made it to your guys room without waking you up. He notice that you were still in your clothes not your pajamas.

"{__}." Katakuri soft whisper to you as you open one of your eye and see him standing there.

"What's wrong?" You ask in your sleep voice.

"Go put on your pajamas, your still wearing your clothes on."

"Okay." You manage to get your lazy ass up and go put in pajamas on. When you return you saw Katakuri already in bed with his pajama pants on and his scarf too. You walk up to him and climbed up on the bed. You lay down on top of Katakuri as Katakuri wraps his arms around your waist.

"Night love." You snuggled up in his soft scarf.

"Goodnight darling."

~

I'm sorry guys for the short chapter. There's been some problems with my Wattpad. Again I'm very sorry for the short chapter, next chapter is going to longer.