10

{Your's POV}

"Katakuri."

"Yes love?"

I look at him with puppy dog eyes. I know Katakuri doesn't want me to outside of the castle of all times. "I was won.."

"No." Katakuri cuts me off what was I going to say.

"But Katakuri."

"No butts {__}, you got to stay here were I can keep you safe at all times." With that Katakuri picks me up and sits me on his lap meanwhile I pout like a child.

"It's not fair." I pouted more as I cross my arms. Meanwhile Katakuri let out a chuckle. "You think it's funny?" I glare at him.

"I think it's cute when you pout. Im sorry love but I want to keep you safe at all times. It's for the best." 

"I know that you want me to be safe but it wouldn't hurt to go outside for once." I look down at my hands.

"Fine, get ready love."

"Honey your the best!" I jump off his lap and went to go get changed. Finally I get to go out, I mean it's not boring in the castle it's just lonely sometimes.

~

You and Katakuri were walking around the town. Katakuri make sure that you were always by his side while he was holding your hand.

"Love are you hungry?" Katakuri ask you.

"Yes, I'm surviving." With that you and Katakuri went in a cafe. It was a cute cafe.

Time Skip

{Your's POV}

I was amazed how Katakuri people treat him. Like he was there god, I mean he really strong out of all of his siblings and he one of the Sweet Commanders. I sat there on Katakuri lap reading a new book he brought me at the book store.

"You seem very interested in that book I bought you?"

"Yeah, I love reading. Thank you hon for buying it for me." With that I kiss his cheek. I noticed is blush, I thought it was adorable.

"KATAKURI-SAMA!" In the distance we can see some guards running up to us.

"What's wrong." Katakuri spoke clam as usual.

"It's Big Mama, she wants to talk to you and or siblings about important business." The guard try to catch his breath.

I hear Katakuri sign, I look up to him and see that he looks stressed out. "Hon?" Katakuri looks down at me. "It's okay, go to the meeting then come back home. I'll be waiting for you." I gave him a smile as he nod.

After Katakuri left to go to the meeting with his family, I was stuck in the lonely castle. I walk to the library, that's where I usually stay there. I was to focus on the book Katakuri bought me that I didn't hear the library doors open.

'Wow, this book is really good.' Than very thing went black. All of the sudden I can feel hands tie me down with some rope. I try to break free, what the heck is going on. I didn't like the feeling of this.

"KATAKURI!!!" I screamed on top of my lungs. One of them put a cloth to my mouth as I struggled hard as I could. Fear wash over me. The last thing I heard was more than one voice in the room. Katakuri help me, I'm scared.

{??? POV}

Finally she mine, after all this time I can clam her as mine now.

"Boss we better get going, who knows what going to happen next."

"Alright men lets get going. MOVE NOW!" I pick {__} up bride style and carried her to my ship. Oh man this is a good day let's just say that. I got what I want after all these years. No one is going to stop me.