3

{Katakuri's POV}

I woke up early in the morning before {___}. I got dress and was about to head out but my beautiful wife caught my attention. She was so peaceful sleeping. I can just watch all day just sleeping. 'I sound like a creep right now' I thought to myself.

I head out of the bedroom and made my way to my sister Brûlee room.

Knock
Knock
Knock

"Come in"

"Brûlee."

"Brother Katakuri, whats up and why are you up so early in the morning?" Brûlée ask me with a worried face.

"I need your help." To be honest I was nervous to ask her about these things. I'm not good at any romantic stuff.

"What do you need help on?"

"It's my wife {___}, I want her to feel comfortable around me."

"What do you mean Brother Katakuri. Is your wife scared of you?" I gave a nod to Brûlée.

"So how do I make her like me?"

"Do you want me to honest with you?" I gave her a nod. "You have to be gentle with her. Show her that your caring and you can be lovable. And try not to be so demanding." She yelled the last part to me.

'Was I that demanding to her?' I thought to myself. "Is that it?" I asked her

"Since Mama give you 2 days off of your duties, spend time with her. Get to know her more. Oh, how about a picnic with her! Just be you and her alone." Brûlée had a big smile on her face.

"A picnic?"

~

Your eyes open to see sunshine in your room. Once again Katakuri know as your husband wasn't there. You got up to take a quick shower.
   After your shower, you got dress and head out of the bathroom. You sat down at the window where you got this beautiful view of the whole Cake Island.

You were so focused on the view that you didn't notice that Katakuri enter the room. Katakuri stood there watching you.

"Good morning, darling"

You turned around and see Katakuri walking towards you. "Good morning, love." You try your hardest to not show fear in your eyes.

"Are you ready?"

"Where are we going?"  You gave Katakuri a confused look. He didn't  say that we were going somewhere.

"It's a surprise, my darling."

With that said Katakuri held out his hand for you. You take his hand and he gently pulled you towards him.

Time skip

Katakuri took you to the forest. You were wondering why are you here. In the distance you can see a picnic set up.

"I thought we can have a picnic day to get to know each other."

You look up to Katakuri and saw a little pinky blush on his cheeks. 'Is he really blushing!' You thought to yourself.

"That would be nice." You gave Katakuri a soft sweet smile.

You and Katakuri sat down on the picnic blanket. You saw all kinds of sweets. Then you saw a tray of donuts, man you love so donuts. You took a donut and bite into it, your eyes wide open. 'These donuts are delicious!' You thought to yourself.

         Katakuri saw that you love those donuts, he couldn't help to smile under his scarf. You like donuts just like him.

"I'm guessing that you love donuts?" Katakuri look down at you.

"I love donuts!" You smile at Katakuri.

Katakuri chuckle how cute you were. Katakuri pull you into his lap as one of his arm wrapped around your waist. You look up to him with a tomato face. A couple minutes pass by, Katakuri was asking more about yourself. You started to feel comfortable with him just a little bit.
Everything was going well until you and Katakuri heard a big boom.

"What was that?" You look up to Katakuri and saw that he had red eyes. You knew that he can see through the future.

"We need to head back now, darling." Katakuri lift you up bride style.

"Do you know what's going on, love?"

"Yes, some pirates are attacking the island." You look up to him with pure fear in your eyes. "Don't worry my darling, I will always protect you."

"Thank you, love." You snuggle into his muscular chest. His warmth made your body relax. You can feel you eyes getting heavy, you couldn't fight it anymore. Sleep has overtaken you.

Katakuri look down at you and saw that you were sound sleep. He smile how cute you were.
      He finally made it back to your guys room. Katakuri gently lay you down, he was about to walk off to see if his brothers and sisters needed his help with those pirates. But you stop him, you look up to him.

"Thank you for the beautiful picnic love." With that said you kiss him on his left cheek.

Meanwhile Katakuri was a big blushing mess. He couldn't believe that you kiss him on his cheek. The only word he could describe him was speechless. Oh man, he was speechless. Oh shit, he can feel a nosebleed coming on.
            You giggle how speechless Katakuri was. Maybe you were wrong about him, you would like to know him more. What he did today for you made you change your mind about him.

'I will always protect you.' Those words was replaying in your head. No man has ever said that to you, not even your own father.

"It's n-no p-p-problem my darling." Katakuri stuttered like crazy. You continue to giggle more, you made him stutter. "I should go check if my brothers and sisters needed my help."

     You gave him a nod. Once he left the room, you went back to sleep.
Meanwhile Katakuri was still a blushing mess.