Chapter 3 (rewritten)

"People usually say that I'm mean... but it looks like they didn't realize how rude it is to look through other people's business" Suho said, looking down at Ju Gyeong who just finished reading the letter.

"I... I..." Ju Gyeong stuttered. Suho rapidly took the letter from her hands and put it into his pocket, then he turned away and sighed.

"Don't mess with me next time" Suho warned her, Ju Gyeong was too curious, she had to understand what was so important, what surprised SuHo that much, maybe because the girl didn't want to date him?

"What's so special with it?" Ju Gyeong asked

Suho looked at her and smirked

"You read it, right? I suppose that you're able to understand it yourself..." he then sat down and looked at the window.

Ju Gyeong silently came closer to him, SuHo almost gasped as he found her so close to his face

"What do you want?" he asked annoyed

"It is because she didn't ask you out?" Ju Gyeong posed the fatal question

Suho looked at her, he did his best to stay still since he wanted to laugh at how dumb she was.

"I'm really sorry... but I think that you focused too much on the wrong side of the letter" Suho answered, showing the empty part and covering the name of the writer with his thumb.

After a few lessons, the lunch break finally started. She had lunch in the cafeteria with Soo Ah, overhearing the comments about her nice appearance from the majority of the students sitting there.

"So, did you find out why it was so important to him?" Soo Ah asked excited

"No... but I know where to find the answer since he said where it is... but..." Ju Gyeong stopped

"But? Continue!"

"Well... first, as I said before we shouldn't mess with him, and second, he put the letter in his pocket, so it is basically impossible to get it. Just forget it Soo Ah" Ju Gyeong responded and continued eating.

It wasn't the right thing, but damn Soo Ah was worse than a devil... she could convince you to do whatever she wants. Ju Gyeong actually had another reason to follow him, did he remember her? Did he remember how she looks without make up? Could he me a threat for her social life?

Ju Gyeong had to find the answer to all those questions, and the only way to do so was to follow him.

SuHo stopped by a vending machine, he took a can and looked around, Ju Gyeong thought that she just got caught so she opened the first door she found, it was a toilet room, she entered one of the stalls and closed the door.

"Do you think that you can just hide here?" a bully said, damn... she just got in the boys' restroom.

"Please... don't hurt me..." a poor student whispered

"Did you hear that? This fag thinks that begging us will save him... you're so pathetic.. but you're right... a begging fag is way funnier than a crying one" the bully said after punching him.

Ju Gyeong wanted to help him but what could she do? She looked through the hole of the lock and spotted at least four bullies.

SuHo entered the room calmly, he walked to a sink and washed his hands.

"Wait until he's gone..." a bully whispered, Suho smirked and looked at them.

"I'm not leaving, now please, I want to stay alone" Suho said

"You little..." a bully said as he lifted his arm to punch him, another one stopped him immediately

"Let's just leave... there are rumors about him.... everyone says that he's an excellent fighter... I don't want to break my arms just because you wanted to beat SuHo" the bully whispered

"Fine... let's go..." one after the other left the room.

SuHo took a towel and poured some water on it, he came closer to the guy who was still covering his face with his hands

"Come here"

"P... please..."

"I want to help you, go to the infirmary and wait until the break is over, then go to your classroom" Suho said as he switched to a gentle tone, trying to treat the student's bruised cheek.

"So... he's kind after all" Ju Gyeong thought out loud.

"Thank you..." the guy said before leaving.

"You girls have your own toilet, why do you have to come here as well?" SuHo asked as he opened the door of the stall where Ju Gyeong was hiding.