Chapter 31

"JuGyeong!" Soo Ah exclaimed, the girl was still staring at the photo on the screen of the smartphone. There were two pictures, a typical before and after... but with a sentence under it:

"From monster to queen, be careful or you will end up with an ogre!"

JuGyeong gasped as she looked up at Soo Ah's expression, she seemed disappointed and angry, but she was right... JuGyeong was just a liar who used make up just to find some friends, right?

Soo Ah caressed her hand as she noticed that she was about to cry. With a much softer tone she called her

"JuGyeong? I was joking... don't worry ok? I was just surprised that you could be such a make up goddess" Soo Ah remarked smiling

"Wh... what?"

"Yeah! This is awesome! Do you even imagine how many people you would be able to help? People usually say that true beauty comes from within but seriously... the first thing you notice in a person is the appearance... but thanks to you that won't be a problem anymore!" Soo Ah explained

"Wow... I ... I thought that you were about to... to reject me... and... and..." JuGyeong stuttered.

"Oh come on, you thought that I wanted to be friends with you just because you were good looking? That was just at the beginning... but after our time together I realized that you're such a kind person, now, I don't want to seem rude but... are you going to finish that?" Soo Ah said pointing at the slice of cake on JuGyeong's plate.

SeoJun was on SuHo's couch, a blanket covering his body, a hot tea on the little table next to him and a nice series on his phone. All of a sudden someone rang the doorbell.

"SuHo! There is someone for you!" SeoJun shouted so that SuHo, who was in the kitchen, could hear him. The guy rapidly washed his hands and with the towel still in his hands he went to open the door.

"Oh... good afternoon agent, what may I do for you?" SuHo asked a little nervously as he saw two policemen in front of him.

"You're Lee SuHo right?" the policeman asked

"Yes sir" the guy replied.

"You should come with us at the police station, we would like to ask you a few things about SeYeon's death, you probably watched the newscast this morning so I suppose that you know what we 're talking about" the man replied.

"y...yes... may I... have a minute?" SuHo asked

"Sure, we will wait here" the policeman responded.

SuHo closed the door, SeoJun went to him and hugged him.

"Listen here, you are not guilty, you don't have to fear them, they are just doing their job... I know that it is a shitty situation but hey... you're Lee SuHo! The cold prince! The most handsome and strongest man I've ever met!" SeoJun said with a resolute tone.

SuHo looked at him, he shook his head and started crying.

It didn't work... why doesn't he let me help him? Why does he have to make things so difficult? He will... never accept my help... I suppose that I have to deal with it, SeoJun thought.

Here I am SeoJun... you were right... I'm the cold prince... but look at what I'm doing now, I'm exposing myself to you... the person who blamed me for SeYeon 's death.. why can't you understand that I finally trust you? Probably I should just.... this was SuHo's thoughts while he cried on his friend's shoulder.

A few tears... but two completely different interpretations.

A.N. And here we are again, what do you think of Soo Ah? You thought that she was about to get mad right? I'm really interested in your opinions regarding the last part of the chapter, I don't usually show their thoughts that much, I prefer to show their opinions through their action but this time, I thought it was important to make it a little different, marking the turning point of SuHo and SeoJun's relationship. Thank you all for your support, votes and comments (you always managed to make me laugh or cry of joy)... and that's it.