Chapter 32

A police officer opened the door of a small room, there was just a table and a few chairs. Suho entered and looked around, feeling a terrible pressure on his chest, he was almost about to choke.

"Wait here, we will come soon. Do you want a cup of coffee?" the officer asked, SuHo nodded and sat down. A minute later he had the cup full of that black drink in front of him. His hands were so cold that he had to wrap the cup with his slender fingers just to feel a little warmer.

"Sure mr Lee, you have five minutes" the door was closed but SuHo could clearly hear what the policeman said to his father. The door opened and mr Lee entered. He look quite calm, he waited for the officer to close the door and he came closer to his son.

"Father..." SuHo murmured

"This is way worse than what I thought... and I fear that sending you to Japan like last time won't be enough..." his father explained.

"I..." Suho started but his father grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pushed him onto the floor.

"Why do you keep causing troubles!? Huh? You just continue to disappoint me!" mr Lee yelled.

SuHo tried to get up, it wasn't the first time his father got mad but this time it was different, mr Lee was right...that was it.

Mr Lee just glared at his son, he was a failure, he didn't even manage to stand up and face his dad. SuHo was still sitting in the corner of the room, his father started thinking about a plan, he had to clean his reputation... he had to solve this problem... and he had to do that fast.

The man grabbed the chair and sat down. He was about to do something he had never tried before.

"When I called you this morning... you said that you had a way to solve this disaster, what was your plan SuHo?" his father asked

"What?"

"I don't have all day, just talk..."

"Well..." SuHo didn't add a word, he just turned his left forearm showing his wrist, then with the thumb of his right hand he imitated a knife.

Mr Lee's eyes widened, he sighed and looked at his son, the look in his eyes was completely different this time, he was giving up, there wasn't anything else he could do.

"Stand up..." SuHo's father whispered

"p...pleas..."

"I said stand up!" he repeated with a more irritated tone. SuHo did as his father ordered, he stood up and waited. His father stood up as well and came closer to his son.

The man raised his hand, SuHo was ready to get slapped just like when he was an innocent child... but his father caressed his cheek instead and pulled him gently to kiss his forehead.

"You don't have to worry anymore... I will solve it, I swear" his father added. SuHo looked up at him shocked.

"But... the video clearly shows that..."

"I just told you to stop worrying, I will fix this... and try to smile sometimes, or maybe you didn't inherit my charming smile?" the man said with a genuine smile before leaving the room.

"Mr Lee SuHo, sit down please, just a few questions and you will be free to leave" a policeman said as he entered the room.

SuHo smiled slightly, he nodded and sat down.

"Sure sir..."