Chapter 39

"Well... I will go home and prepare my stuff, do you want me to come back for dinner or we see tomorrow at the airport?" SeoJun asked.

SuHo sat on the couch and looked up at him, he remained silent for a moment with a sad expression on his face.

"SeoJun... you don't have to do this... just to help me"

"What?"

"I mean..."

"oh wait a minute, i got it, I got it..." SeoJun said. He sat down next to SuHo and looked at him straight in the eyes, SuHo looked back at him confused. SeoJun sighed and added:

"Listen here, I'm not doing it because I want to help you or your father, as you know I'm quite selfish... in fact I want to follow you because I love you, no other reasons would make me move from my comfortable flat" SeoJun said laughing.

SuHo smiled and hugged him, the guy kissed his forehead and stood up, he reached the door and then suddenly he turned to SuHo who was about to go to his room and prepare for the voyage.

"Do you think that we should like... ummm... visit SeYeon before we leave?" SeoJun asked.

SuHo thought about those words, it was over... it was finally over. The war that tore them apart for more than a year was over, and going for a visit to SeYeon was the moment of peace SuHo craved for.

"I'm sure that he will appreciate it a lot" SuHo responded.

The two guys got on SeoJun's motorbike and after several minutes they reached the cemetery where SeYeon was resting.

"Wait... that girl is... Chin Sun!" SeoJun gasped as he saw the girl that attacked SuHo in the cafeteria. SuHo pulled the sleeve of the guy's jacket to tell him to go away, however SeoJun glared at him and shook his head. He started walking to face the girl but he stopped as he saw another guy going to the gravestone.

"What the hell are you doing here DongHyun? Go away!" the girl shouted as the guy was close enough.

"Chin Sun please... I just want to... to..." the guy sobbed

"Wait, that is DongHyun? Oh... I see..." SeoJun murmured

"Do you know him?" SuHo asked

"Yeah, not directly... well... it is too long to explain it now" SeoJun replied

"I said go away, a fag like you shouldn't be around my boyfriend!" the girl yelled

"He's dead! Do you understand it? He wasn't even your boyfriend! You were just stalking him!"

"Shut up and leave..." she said clenching her fists.

"Please... move on... " DongHyun said sobbing.

"Shut the hell up! You ruined our relationship! You stole him from me!" she yelled and punched him, Donghyun fell onto the ground, he looked up at her frightened

"Stop you two!" SuHo shouted running to them.

"SuHo? SeoJun? Oh my God... I'm... I'm so sorry...." DongHyun said covering his face with his hands, SeoJun went to him and helped him.

"So, are you going to apologize?" SuHo asked glaring at the girl

"Me? Why.... tsk" 

A.N. hello dear readers, I'm really sorry for the late update, I've been very busy lately. Anyway, the next chapter will sadly be the last one, I really enjoyed writing this fanfiction and I'm really happy that so many people appreciated my efforts. Bye and stay safe!