Chapter 17

SeoJun woke up in the middle of the night, it would be really romantic to say that it was because he felt that SuHo was suffering... actually he just had to pee. He went to the bathroom and spent almost thirty minutes since it wasn't that easy to use his... thing... in his condition.

He went back to his bed, he covered himself with his blanket and closed his eyes... nothing... he couldn't sleep anymore. He buried his head under the pillow, still nothing.

"Fine... I won't sleep" SeoJun stated with a resolute tone. He went to the window, then he started walking up and down the room, looking around. After a while he looked at SuHo, he came closer to his roommate, he took a chair and silently put it next to his bed.

"What did you do this time..." SeoJun murmured, thinking about the mess that was happening in their lives.

"SEYEON!" SuHo shouted as he suddenly woke up. SeoJun, who was about to fall asleep on that chair, almost jumped as he heard the guy shouting.

"SuHo? Calm down, it was just a nightmare" SeoJun instinctively said to reassure his friend. He put his free hand on SuHo's wet forehead.

"SeYeon... sorry... SeYeon..." SuHo stuttered, still feeling the desperation of his nightmare surrounding him.

"SuHo? It isn't your fault! You have to sleep..." SeoJun exclaimed. SuHo looked at him but the words he heard were slightly different: It is your fault... sleep... forever...

SuHo pushed the other guy away, SeoJun fell onto the floor, his injured arm hit it, he screamed in pain. That cry was enough to wake up SuHo. He finally realized what he did, he covered his open mouth with his hands and started at SeoJun with wide eyes.

"SeoJun! Are you ok?" SuHo asked concerned.

"Y... yes... but next time don't push me away like that... I'm not a killer... you don't have to kill me..." SeoJun said.

"I'm sorry..."

SeoJun noticed the worried look in SuHo's eyes, he slowly stood up and reached the chair. He sat down and looked at SuHo.

"See? I'm ok... by the way... do you want to talk about what happened when I was out?" SeoJun asked

"What are you talking about? Nothing in particular..." SuHo whispered

"SuHo, do you think that I'm dumb? Don't answer!... well... you were ok when I left the room but when I came back it looked like you were about to die. I don't know the reason... but I think that if you talk to me... I might end up helping you... or at least I will try..." SeoJun added.

SuHo sighed, he looked away and closed his eyes for a second, focusing on his answer...

"Fine... since you helped me back then... my dad came here... he found out about what happened... the post about me being..."

"Gay yes, continue" SeoJun finished his friend's sentence

"Don't say it like that... it isn't... that easy...." SuHo replied

"Well, you should be more confident about it, you're gay, that's it... it is a part of you as much as being an handsome jerk" SeoJun responded

"Stop it... you don't know anything about it... you will never experience something like this... you will live your life... find a job... a wife... have children and a nice house... what?" SuHo stopped as he noticed that SeoJun was about to laugh

"Nothing! But I can assure you I know what you're talking about"

Suho remained silent, he shook his head and looked away, he laid his head on the pillow and said:

"I'm tired... I want to sleep"

"Fine, goodnight sleeping beauty" SeoJun said as he stood up to go to his bed, SuHo thought about it... he was so lucky that SeoJun didn't notice him blushing.