Chapter 5

"Good morning Ju Gyeong, listen, I found this new restaurant nearby, my boyfriend went there with some friends and he told me that the food is simply delicious, do you want to come with me during lunch break and try?" Soo Ah asked as she reached Ju Gyeong in the park in front of the school.

"Oh... umm... of course, by the way, do you have those notes about... oh God what is he doing?!" Ju Gyeong shouted as she found a guy riding a motorcycle just in front of her.

This rude young man just reached a pole and stopped right there, after almost causing some heart attacks to all those poor students who were just trying to go to school normally.

"Who's that idiot?" Ju Gyeong asked her friend, Soo Ah looked at the guy carefully until she recognized him.

"He's Han Seojun, don't mind him, he just tries to mess around, basically SuHo's nemesis... the weird part is that they were friends... but I don't know what happened then" Soo Ah explained.

"Well... let's just ignore him and go to our class then, I don't want to get scolded because I arrived late..." Ju Gyeong remarked and they both entered the institute.

There was a nasty atmosphere in Ju Gyeong's class. There was a little group of girls that were reading something, they kept chatting, chuckling and staring at SuHo, who surely didn't appreciate that attention.

Ju Gyeong remained still and tried her best to focus on the math lesson... not an easy task for sure.

The lesson was over, the professor that was supposed to come was ill, SuHo stood up and went to Ju Gyeong who was checking her notes (nah, she was just pretending to do so, she was actually reading an horror book, nobody noticed though so she continued calmly).

"Ju Gyeong! Come here! SeoJun and SuHo are fighting!" Soo Ah shouted

"What?" the girl responded confused.

Everyone was at the window, looking at the two guy glaring at each other.

"I thought that they were going to last at least a week... I couldn't imagine that they would fight the first day" Soo Ah commented

"Was it so predictable?" Ju Gyeong asked

"Well... yes, they are surely hot-tempered and stubborn as well... if they keep acting like that I suppose that a civil was among the girls of the school will start" Soo Ah added chuckling

"What do you mean?"

"How can you be so naive? There are two teams in this school: team Suho and team Seojun, who knows what could happen if they fight in public... I hope that they just glare like they are doing now and that they don't fight..." Soo Ah responded.

"SuHo, what a pleasure to see you again!" Seojun said, almost nobody could hear them since they were the only students in the park at that moment.

"The pleasure is all yours, is there anything else that you want to tell me? Because I would like to leave now" SuHo replied

"You surely didn't lose your mean attitude my dear Suho... what a pity..." Seojun said smirking.

SuHo turned to leave

"SeYeon" Seojun added.

SuHo stopped immediately, he turned back to him and smiled after a deep breath

"Do you think that it is wise to use his name during a dumb fight like this?" Suho asked

"Oh yes, because you killed him... and I will make sure that you meet him again in the afterlife" Seojun exclaimed before punching him.

SuHo fell onto the ground. He didn't try to stand up, he looked around and as he looked at his nemesis he heard his phone ringing.

"It looks like you got a message" Seojun said with a mocking tone.

SuHo took it and found a photo on a group chat;

Do you want to know the truth about SuHo? Have you ever wondered why he keeps rejecting every girl who tries to propose to him? Is he picky? No girls... he doesn't like women at all!

Suho stood up and walked to Seojun

"Do you want another one?" Seojun said showing his fist

Suho grabbed him by his jacket and forced him to come closer to him, telling Seojun to read what was written on the group chat.

"Wait... what?" Seojun said perplexed

"Don't pretend you didn't do it, you scam... I'll make you regret this..."