Chapter 8

SuHo's sexuality was a hot topic even after a whole week, this was surely a good news for Ju Gyeong, who knew that her classmates weren't focusing on her amazing look, probably none of them suspected that it was just thanks to her incredible make up skills... but there was still an important factor...

Ju Gyeong went to a book store, no make up or perfect clothes, just a sweatshirt and glasses. As the owner saw her, he ran to hug her.

"Hey don't hug me like this... I'm going to choke!" she shouted laughing like she used to when she was just a kid.

"Oh I missed you so much, do you look for anything in particular? Or you just want to look around? I have a lot of new stuff!" the owner said smiling.

"You're always so kind, I just came to look if there was something that could inspire me... you don't mind right?" Ju Gyeong asked, the owner shook his head and went back to work.

The girl walked and looked at the tons of books on the shelves, she was about to pick up one of them, a horror book of course, as she heard the noise of the entrance door opening.

"SuHo! What a pleasure to see you again! How are you?" Ju Gyeong could clearly hear the owner's words, however she couldn't listen to SuHo's voice... was he even responding?

While she kept thinking about how rude SuHo was even with older people she realized something terrible... he could recognize her!

"oh no... I'm screwed..." she murmured

SuHo reached the section where Ju Gyeong was standing, he grabbed a random book and sat on an armchair, Ju Gyeong decided to run away, she put the book back on the shelf and rapidly went to the exit.

The owner arrived with a bowl

"Ju gyeong! Where are you going? I made this for you!" the owner said

"But..."

The owner looked at her with puppy eyes, she looked at the bowl and the food seemed delicious, she sighed and nodded. She sat down and started reading. The man went behind the counter and looked at some papers.

"Oh! SuHo! I almost forgot it! Can you be a little more careful with those books? A few days ago a customer complained, he said that some of the pages were wet!" the kind man shouted.

Ju Gyeong ignored it... until he heard the sound of someone sobbing.

SuHo quickly went to the entrance and left some money on the counter.

"Take this and buy a new copy then..." the tall guy stated, trying (and failing) to control his broken voice.

"I didn't mean to sound rude SuHo, are you ok? Your eyes seem a little red..."

"I'm ok... you should just keep this place clean... there is too much dust" SuHo responded and went away before everyone could even try to add something.

"Well... at least he didn't see me..." Ju Gyeong commented as she finished the whole bowl.

"Hey guys calm down, you don't have to do it!" SeoJun said to the group of criminals that were ready to beat him up.

"Are you sure? Because I really want to" one of them said as he punched him once. He tried again, this time Seojun was able to avoid it

"let's make it clear, you can hit me wherever you want... just don't in the face..." Seojun told them, he turned away for a moment and noticed a tall, slim figure walking rapidly in the direction of SuHo's house, covering his face with his hands... SuHo? SuHo crying? Wow...

"If you insist..." the same criminal said shrugging before he hit him... between his legs.

"Shit... I ... I wasn't ready...."

"Hey, we have to go, the cops are coming" another guy whispered

"Well, I hope we will see again" the chief of the group added before running away with the rest of the group.

Seojun sat on a bench and took his phone.

"Oh... a notification.." he said, it was a new message on the group chat of their class, it was incredible how the main conversation was still regarding SuHo's situation.

"No... no no no..." Seojun murmured shocked. 

A.N. Hi, I know that this is still the beginning and a lot more is going to happen but what do you think of this book so far?