Chapter 13

"SeoJun... what are you going to do with that?" JuGyeong asked

"It is none of your business... and you will find it out in a few minutes, so why don't you leave and wait like everyone else?" SeoJun responded annoyed. JuGyeong nodded and left the room. In a few minutes the majority of the students were already in the large park in front of Saebom High School and were getting ready to go home.

"Hey, look, SeoJun just uploaded a new video!" a student said excited to her friend. Soon everyone was holding a phone and checking the new update. JuGyeong did the same thing, she looked for SeoJun's account and as she found it she started the video.

"Hello, I will get straight to the point... I'm talking to those who dared to bully SuHo, listen to me carefully... I don't care about how miserable and pathetic your life is, I want you all to stop it... don't mess with him again or you will regret it... and to all my fans just have a good day!" he said as he finished the video with a bright smile.

"So this was your plan?" asked SuHo as he called SeoJun on his telephone

"Yeah, you don't have to thank me, I know that I'm perfect..."

"Thanks..." SuHo murmured

"Well... no problem..." SeoJun responded a little confused and almost shocked by SuHo's response.

"..."

"umm... wait, how did you get it so fast? Did you save my account? Are you a follower of mine?" SeoJun said laughing

"I don't know what you're talking about..." SuHo responded

"Oh I know what's going on here... you have a crush on me! You just had to say it... but just so you know, I don't swing the other way..." SeoJun replied so SuHo decided to hang up.

"Hey SuHo? SuHo? He isn't there anymore... what a pity..."

An hour later, JuGyeong left her house to go to the bookstore, she entered and the owner smiled at her as usual. She picked a book and sat down to read. After a while SuHo entered.

"HI SuHo, i got some new books today, do you want to give them a look?" the owner asked, JuGyeong looked at the customer, noticing an unusual happy expression on his face.

"Yes, thank you" SuHo answered. He went to the shelf where the new books were according to the bookstore owner and started reading one.

JuGyeong looked at him,, SuHo didn't even look for a chair, he was reading while he was still standing, then he raised the book on his face, he was blushing.

The owner was putting a few books back to the shelves when he noticed SuHo next to him. He stopped and touched hsi forehead with his hand.

"Are you alright SuHo? Your face is red... are you feverish?" the man asked

SuHo's eyes widened in terror, he put the book back into its place and walked rapidly to the exit.

"Ummm.. you're right... I don't feel well... I should go home... bye" SuHo said before the owner could even attempt to say anything else.

This was the right moment for a more daring move, JuGyeong left the book on the small table in front of her, she put the hood on her head and started following the tall guy. After several minutes SuHo finally reached his house.

As SuHo took the elevator to go upstairs, she turned to leave but she accidentally bumped into SeoJun

"Who are you? What are you doing in front of my... ummm... in front of SuHo's house?" SeoJun asked

"Nothing! I was just passing by, goodbye sir" she said and ran away.

SeoJun shrugged and murmured:

"SuHo's fans are quite annoying lately..."