Chapter 9

"SeYeon deserved to live, not like Suho, we don't need another fag like him" SuHo repeated in his mind the message that shocked him so much. It was obvious that a lot of students were now against him but he couldn't imagine that they could reach that level of cruelty.

SeoJun reached the door of SuHo's flat. He raised his hand to know but he hesitated. Did he want to make SuHo suffer? Of course, SuHo was the only one to blame for SeYeon's death... or maybe the answer wasn't that easy?

He came closer to the door, it wasn't that difficult to hear SuHo sobbing.

"I will stop this... enough is enough" SeoJun murmured clenching his fists.

The following day everything seemed quite normal, there were still people chatting and messing around but nothing noteworthy.

After the first lesson, Soo Ah turned to the make up goddess

"JuGyeong, do you have a moment? I missed a part of the explanation..."

"Sure, but can you wait a minute? I have to go to the restroom... I probably drank too much this morning" JuGyeong said chuckling, Soo Ah nodded.

JuGyeong reached the toilet and did what she had to do. Then as she was about to open the door she heard something.

"How the hell did you get the part? You're too ugly to be the main singer" a girl said and then JuGyeong heard the sound of someone being pushed against a door.

"Not again..." JuGyeong said before opening the door. She looked around and noticed a busket full of water to clean the floor.

"Stop it!" JuGyeong yelled, the three girls that were bothering the poor student turned to her, one of them smirked and asked:

"Or?"

JuGyeong remained silent and threw the water onto them.

"What the hell is going on? I'm trying to sleep..." Seojun said as he heard the girls screaming because of the cold water. He noticed the bullied girl and ran to her.

"Are you alright GoWoon?" he asked, checking if she had bruises on her body.

"I'm... I'm ok... she helped me..." Seojun's sister said pointing at her rescuer

"Oh... well thank you... I guess... let's go" Seojun said hugging his sister and leaving the room.

After a few hours SeoJun reappeared

"JuGyeong... right?" he asked

"Umm... yes?" she said a little embarrassed as she felt the eyes of everyone in the room just looking at her.

"I want to talk to you about... someone, can you come to my house this afternoon? Don't worry, I'm not a rapist" he said laughing (you could clearly hear the sound of someone fainting in the background because of Seojun's laugh)

"O... Ok... your address?" she asked.

As her classes were over JuGyeong walked to Seojun's house

"What does he want..." she asked herself. She stopped for a minute in front of the bookstore. She entered and found the owner behind the counter as usual.

"Hi JuGyeong!" he said smiling

"Hi, is SuHo here?" she asked

"No, I'm sorry. Do you know what's wrong with him these days? He seems different..." the owner said. JuGyeong shook her head and left.

After a while JuGyeong finally reached SeoJun's house. His sister went to open the door and offered her something to drink.

"Hey sis, where is my black shirt? I left it on the chair in my room but I can't find it anywhere" SeoJun said as he came out of his bedroom with just his underwear on.

"I washed it, it has been on that chair for a month at least!" GoWoon responded. His sister noticed that JuGyeong was staring at something so she turned as well and noticed that her brother was shirtless, so she told him:

"Dear brother, we all know that you are quite confident... however don't you think that you should wear something? At least when YOU invite guests?"