Chapter 36

"Unbelievable... not a vacant shower at the gym... not one!" SuHo exclaimed as he arrived at home. SeoJun was already there, sitting on an armchair in SuHo's bedroom.

"I don't get why there were so many people... isn't it crazy? Umm... SeoJun, are you ok?" SuHo asked as he started undressing in the bedroom. SeoJun looked up at him and nodded. The guy that just came back from the gym shrugged and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

He left the room while rubbing a towel on his wet hair, he went to SeoJun, who was still sitting where he left him, and waved his hand.

"Really SeoJun... what's wrong? I mean... I'm naked, aren't you supposed to make some kind of thirsty joke?" SuHo asked.

"Look..." SeoJun said as he gave him the letter he found in that old piano.

"Did you read it?" SuHo asked as he saw that it was for them and that SeYeon signed it.

"No, I waited for you... since it is for both of us..." SeoJun responded.

SuHo nodded, he rapidly took a shirt and opened the letter.

"Don't you want to read it too?" SuHo asked as he sat on the border of his bed, SeoJun shook his head.

"Just read it out loud... it will be enough"

"Fine... dear SuHo and SeoJun, I love you all, you're the nicest guys I've ever met... I loved every moment I spent with you, our funny conversations and your silly and hilarious fights... I loved helping you and feeling useful... but now..." SuHo looked at SeoJun, his eyes started watering.

"Read it..."

"Why... just continue reading..."

"You cannot force me SeoJun... please..." SuHo replied.

"Give me that, it isn't that difficult..." SeoJun said annoyed and took the sheet.

"But now... I'm trying my best to ignore all those comments... all those people glaring at me... but if you're reading this... it means that I didn't listen to you enough... sorry. For SuHo: I remember when you came out... I acted cold, I know and I hate it, but please, remember that I support you and that you will forever be a friend of mine..." SeoJun stopped reading and after reading it silently he threw it onto the bed.

"Is it over?" SuHo asked, he picked up the letter and finished reading:

"For SeoJun... you act as an arrogant guy... people usually tell you to stop doing so... but I fear that your little... kind heart will suffer too much if you open the thick armor you built with so much effort. Let SuHo help you... tell him whatever you want, confess him how you feel... If only I had done it earlier..."

SuHo put the letter in a drawer of his desk, he heard SeoJun sobbing, he went to the bathroom and found him staring at himself in the mirror.

"SeoJun..."

"Shut up..."

"SeoJun listen..."

"I said shut up! I don't need your... cheesy words.. so shut the hell up..." SeoJun replied.

SuHo tried to get closer to him, he raised a hand to caress him but SeoJun quickly left the bathroom and ran outside the building.