Chapter 28

JuGyeong remained silent as she saw the two guys walking to her. They went to their school without adding a single word regarding what happened that morning. The girl was quite embarrassed because of the evident sexual tension between the two handsome guys.

"So the professor is absent today... I like good news in the morning..." SeoJun stated as Soo Ah's boyfriend told him that the literature professor got sick and that he couldn't come that day. SuHo just went to his desk and took a book from his bag.

"Is it good?" SeoJun asked leaning closer to SuHo and looking at the cover of the book with interest. SuHo just glared at him and didn't reply.

"Oh come on... why are you so rude to your beloved SeoJun?" the guy added

"Probably because you aren't someone I love... since I suppose you meant that with the word Beloved..." SuHo replied without looking up from the page he was holding with his white fingers.

"You're so mean today..." SeoJun sighed and crossed his arms over his chest.

Everyone just looked at the two guys, wondering what kind of joke SeoJun was planning. They murmured for the whole time, thinking about the video that appeared on tv and on all social medias. Were the two things related?

"Hey SuHo?" SeoJun whispered

"What do you want now?" SuHo asked annoyed

"Am i your daddy?"

"If you're drunk you shouldn't be at school..." SuHo replied calmly

"That's not what I'm talking about"

"Then what's the topic? Because I forgot the purpose of this conversation..." SuHo responded

"I mean... why don't you come out?" SeoJun asked

SuHo looked at him and then his eyes went back to the page he was reading, he sighed and shook his head.

"If you're so confident then why don't you show me how to come out properly? Or maybe I'm not the only coward in this room?" SuHo asked, his lips raising a little as he was trying to stay serious.

"Really?"

"Wait..." SuHo stuttered confused

"Challenge accepted!" SeoJun shouted. Everyone in the classroom looked at the guy who was sitting on the chair with an arm resting on the seatback.

"Wait I didn't mean..." SuHo started

"I'm really sorry girls but I have to tell you that I like guys... tell the male students of the Saebom High School that I'm single" he said with a high tone so that everyone could hear him.

JuGyeong was shocked, she knew that SeoJun was confident but that... she feared that such an announcement could make things worse, especially for SuHo who was already the main target of the wave of hate that was spreading in the whole institute.

"Why did you do that?!" SuHo shouted concerned

"You asked me to do that, I don't understand why you're so angry..." SeoJun responded

"Well... why should we believe you SeoJun? You like to make fun of your fangirls... you just want to stay in the center of the stage" a girl stated irritated

"If you wanted a proof you could just ask dear" SeoJun stated. He leaned closer to SuHo and kissed him in front of all the students in the classroom.

It was at that moment that a flash interrupted the scene, JuGyeong looked at the person holding the phone, it was Soo Ah.

"Soo Ah! What are you doing!?" JuGyeong asked, fearing that she could use that against them

"The two handsome gods of our school just kissed... it is an event that must be recorded... I've never seen so much beauty in a single picture..." Soo Ah said sighing

"How was it?" SeoJun asked licking his lips

"Wow... WHAT THE HELL!" SuHo shouted pushing him away.