Bonus Chapter: Sick Boyfriend Part I

That day Seojun woke up before Suho, he turned to him in the bed and smiled as he saw the cute expression on the face of his beloved sleeping beauty. He slowly and silently got up and walked to the kitchen of their shared flat that Suho's father bought for his stay in the land of the rising sun.

After a while Suho finally woke up, as he felt that SeoJun wasn't beside him and looked around confused, trying to understand what was going on. He went to the dining room rubbing his eyes, as he opened them he found the table perfectly set, then SeoJun arrived from the kitchen, holding a tray full of refined food for breakfast.

"My God SeoJun... it looks so delicious! I can't wait to eat it!" Suho remarked excited. His boyfriend smiled at him before coughing. The excitement on Suho's face disappeared and concern took its place.

"Are you alright SeoJun? Do you feel sick?" he asked worried

"No... I'm ok..." he responded, however he continued coughing, Suho got more concerned, SeoJun raised his hand on his forehead and widened his eyes.

"SeoJun?"

"I think that I'm a little feverish... nothing serious... but I fear that you will have to go to the market alone..." SeoJun replied calmly.

"Sure, don't worry, just go to bed, I'll prepare a warm soup for you when I come back, ok? You'll surely feel better by tomorrow. Don't do anything until I come back home, is it clear? I don't want it to get worse..." Suho said concerned.

SeoJun looked at him and smiled again, his heart felt warm after he saw another proof of how lucky he was to have such a caring boyfriend like Suho. As Suho ordered, he went to his bed and after a few minutes he heard the noise of the closing door after Suho left the flat.

"Hello handsome boy, don't you want to buy something for you sweetheart?" an old lady said as she saw SuHo approaching to her stall. He smiled at her and nodded.

"Yes thank you, ummm... my love is a little feverish... what do you suggest? I want him to get better soon..." Suho rapidly realized that he referred to SeoJun as "Him" and got a little embarrassed. The old lady smiled and chuckled while filling a bag with some vegetables.

"Here son, a soup with these will be more than enough to heal your boyfriend in a night" she said as she gave him the bag.

"Thank you very much ma'am..." he said with his cheeks still a little red. He left the money on a small plate and left to continue shopping. He went to a local pharmacy to get some pills just in case the fever got worse for some reason before going back home.

"Honey! I'm home!" Suho shouted as he opened the door of their house.

"Welcome back sweetie... I'm on bed..." SeoJun replied coughing violently. Suho rapidly left the bags on the counter of the kitchen and went to their bedroom.

"Hi dear... did you miss me?" SeoJun asked, the bed and the floor totally covered in red and white petals, his skin covered just by a thin silk nightgown, biting his lips.

"Oh my God yes..." SuHo whispered before getting in bed with him... or better... this was how SeoJun thought it could have ended... actually...

"I almost got a heart attack this morning when you said you were sick, I went to the market and I accidentally came out to an old lady... I bought vegetables for your soup... and all this just because you were horny?" Suho asked

"Well... I thought it could be..."

"Shut up and do me" Suho said crawling on the bed and removing SeoJun's nightgown saying:

"You don't need this anymore..."

Author's note: and finally here I am with a bonus chapter about Suho and Seojun's daily life in Japan.