Chapter 29

"Students, there is no time to waste, your exams are near and I want the best from you, so take your books" the professor said as she entered the classroom and left her bag on a chair. The students nodded and went back to their seat.

"Hey... hey... Suho... SuHo!" SeoJun whispered, SuHo, annoyed, turned to him and glared at him.

"What do you want now?" Suho asked irritated

"Did you like it?" the guy asked smiling innocently. SuHo looked at the backboard and took some notes, SeoJun didn't like that as an answer so he repeated the question.

"Did you like it SuHo?"

"Han SeoJun, would you like to share with the class your thoughts? I'm pretty sure that we will be really interested in your conversation" the professor said adjusting her glasses on her nose.

"No... I don't think that you would find it interesting ma'am" SeoJun responded

"Fine... as I was saying... the korean empire became a..." the professor continued but SeoJun immediately turned to SuHo again and asked the same question once again.

"Enough is enough!"

"What's the problem now ma'am?" SeoJun asked pretending he did nothing wrong

"Oh yes... I want to hear what he was saying to SuHo..." Soo Ah murmured to her boyfriend who was just next to her.

"Repeat what you were saying to him" the professor said annoyed. SeoJun stood up and looked at the floor.

"I'm sorry... I won't do that again..." SeoJun murmured

"No, not again, say it" the professor commanded

"Fine... I said... Did you like it?" he replied with an apologetic tone

"What were you two talking about?" the professor asked confused. SeoJun looked up at the lady, he smirked, at that moment SuHo realized what he was about to say but instead of stopping him he just decided to let him go and face his destiny .

"The kiss I gave him of course" SeoJun responded.

"Wh... Han Seo Jun, if you want to flirt with students that's none of my business... but please... do it when you are not at school... and SuHo..."

"Yes ma'am?" SuHo asked perplexed

"Answer to his question... at least he won't bother us for the rest of the lesson" the professor said giving up and surrendering to SeoJun.

"No, that's all ma'am"

"Good, now, if you will indulge me I would like to finish my lesson, is it possible?"

During the lunch break SeoJun went straight to SuHo, he placed his tray next to SuHo's one and sat beside him.

"Were you serious?" SeoJun asked

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"I'M ASKING IF YOU WERE SERIOUS WHEN YOU SAID THAT YOU DIDN'T LIKE MY KISS!"

"If he keeps acting like this I will have an heart attack JuGyeong..." Soo Ah remarked

"I suppose that I should stop this..." JuGyeong replied. She was about to stand up when she noticed a girl walking to SuHo and punching him.

"Hey, what are you doing?" SeoJun asked trying to hold her away from SuHo

"Oh yes baby... protect your lover..." Soo Ah whispered

"It's his fault! He shoudl be in jail! You should burn in hell SuHo!" the angry girl shouted.