Chapter 10

Seojun looked at his sister and JuGyeong, he kept his straight face, pretending not to be embarrassed. He then nodded and turned to the door of his bedroom. He slowly and calmly walked to his room and locked the door.

"Does he usually behave like that?" JuGyeong asked. SeoJun's sister looked at her and with a frustrated expression she nodded.

"He isn't a bad person... he can be quite lovely as well... but he's so hot-tempered and dumb sometimes that... nevermind... do you want some tea?" GoWoon asked, her brother's guest nodded and thanked her, she stood up and got ready to prepare some hot water.

"AHHHHHHHH!"

"My God, what was that?!" JuGyeong asked terrified as she heard someone screaming, she turned to GoWoon who seemed totally fine with it.

"Don't worry, it is just SeoJun, he probably realised that he walked in front of a stranger naked and acting like an idiot.. he will move on soon, just ignore him and your life will proceed well" GoWoon responded.

After a few minutes SeoJun came out of his bedroom. He was clearly trying to act cool and cold but JuGyeong had to put a lot of effort to remain still while in her brain the scene of him entering the room with just his underwear was way too funny.

SeoJun left the tea on the table in front of the couch, SeoJun sat down and glared at his sister

"Fine... I had homeworks anyway..." GoWoon added sighing and went away.

"So, I noticed that you managed to talk to SuHo a lot lately... so I believe that you can help me..."

"You probably didn't notice that he wasn't that happy when he had to talk to me" JuGyeong replied

"I don't care. You have to make sure that tomorrow, after classes, he goes to the music club room. I have to talk about some important matter with him. But if you can.. don't tell him that I will meet him there or he will refuse, ok?"

JuGyeong remained silent for while, meditating on the strange behaviour of the guy in front of her. Didn't he hate SuHo? Was this a plan to hurt him even more?

"How do I know that you aren't behind the first message that started this whole problem? Because I'm quite sure that the topic you're going to talk about will be the message that exposed him... or am I wrong?" JuGyeong asked

"Good lookind and smart as well... interesting. Well, not that smart actually... don't you think that if I was the author of that post then SuHo would have already killed me?" Seojun replied chuckling.

The guy noticed that JuGyeong wasn't sure about it, so he sighed and came closer to her.

"Do you remember the message? Was there any evidence about SuHo's sexuality? Don't you think that after all the years I spent with him I would know enough details to expose him and ruin his reputation in an hour?" SeoJun added

"Fine... but what are you going to do then? Do you want to help him? Because..."

"Listen here JuGyeong, I hate SuHo... but if he has to suffer it will be because of me, not because of a frustrated girl who just wanted to use him as her trophy! Clear?" SeoJun said with an irritated tone.

JuGyeong looked at the floor, thinking about her next move, she eventually surrendered and looked back at him.

"Fine... I will make sure thaat SuHo reaches the music club room after classes..."