Chapter 33

Two police officers entered the interrogation room. One of them closed the door and remained standing in front of it, the other one sat in front of SuHo, smiled and took a few papers.

"So... mr Lee SuHo, as I said, we will solve this quite quickly if you try to help us... ok?" the officer started. SuHo nodded and took a sip of the coffee he still had in the cup on the desk.

"Well... the video shows clearly... how instead of running to your friend you turned to leave... can you explain this?" the officer asked.

SuHo told him everything he remembered, he told him about SeYeon's reaction as he reached the rooftop, the disappointed and cold look on his face, the arrogant attitude that made SuHo so angry and that convinced him to leave him there.

The officer silently wrote down SuHo's words, he listened carefully but he eventually accepted the fact that SuHo wasn't a man who purposely did nothing to help his friend, just to watch him jumping into the void, but that he was just too feeble to get himself together and do something.

"Calm down... I think that this conversation is over, you can leave now" the officer in front of SuHo said smiling. SuHo looked up at him and asked shocked:

"But... aren't you going to arrest me? I... I..."

"Listen here SuHo, it wasn't your fault, I understand that this is difficult to accept but you couldn't do anything actually... SeYeon blood isn't on your hands... he died because of all the hate he received, so now... go home and rest a bit, someone will escort you, wait downstairs" the officer said.

"I hate these guys... not a single day without a problem caused by these annoying trainees..." the policeman who was standing near the door remarked as SuHo went away.

"Oh come on..."

"Just another spoiled child..." the officer added

"It is ironic to hear that from you, I remember that you used to cry the first month of your military training... and you still keep blaming these guys... come on, I know that you're a kind man deep inside, go, take him home" the officer who interrogated Suho replied

"Fine sir..."

SuHo got home after a while, SeoJun ran to hug him as he entered the flat, SuHo looked at him a little shocked.

"Weren't you suffering too much to move at all?" SuHo asked

"I was worried, how did it go? Were they kind to you? What did they ask?" SeoJun asked

"Hey... calm down, you shouldn't worry that much"

"Fine, I'm going out then" SeoJun said pretending to be his usual cool and almost arrogant self. He took his phone and looked at the messages he got, he gasped.

"Holy shit!" SeoJun exclaimed

"What happened?" SuHo asked running to see what SeoJun just received.

"Wow, would you ever imagined that JuGyeong was actually... like this?" SeoJun asked chuckling a little.

"This isn't funny!"

"What? Why are you getting mad all of a sudden?" SeoJun asked confused

"I knew it, the first time I met her she was on a roof... trying to kill herself because of people bullying her for her appearance..."

"SuHo... wait... that would explain how she managed to make my sister seem an actress! Well... everybody uses make up now..."

"Yeah right" SuHo added sighing

"Me too" SeoJun said calmly

"Yeah... wait what?"

"Well, we barely slept during our trainee period, how was I supposed to look like a human being without some make up?"