Chapter 11

SuHo was standing near the window of his flat, his pale hand laying on the cold glass while the darkness of the night was engulfing the whole city. The top student sighed and went to his desk, he grabbed a bottle of water and a sleeping pill.

He rapidly swallowed the pill and closed his eyes as he covered himself with the white blanket of his bed.

"SeYeon... do you have a moment?" SuHo asked after SeYeon finished practicing. His friend looked at him, he smiled and nodded so SuHo told him to follow him.

"Is there a problem SuHo? You know that you can talk about it, we are friends!" SeYeon said, SuHo looked up at him

"I know... well... I don't know if I should tell you... it isn't that serious anyway... and you already have a lot of problems with all those haters..." SuHo stated, trying to go away. SeYeon grabbed his wrist and didn't let it go. SuHo turned back to him

"SuHo, just tell me what's wrong, haters will keep hating... this is what they can only do...I... I don't care about them... but I care about you, but if you don't talk I won't be able to help you" Seyeon added, a sad smiling appeared on his face.

"Fine... well... there aren't a lot of ways to say it right?... SeYeon... I'm... I wanted to tell you that I'm..."

"Depressed? Concerned? Stressed?"

"Gay... I'm ... gay SeYeon..." SuHo stated as he managed to find the force he needed to finish the sentence. Seyeon looked at him in a totally different way, he didn't seem disgusted and he wasn't surely happy... it was like the last flame of his soul died. He was just... cold.

"Well... make sure that nobody finds it out... you will get much more hate than what I received... I have to go back to practice..." SeYeon said and left SuHo's wrist.

Seven days passed, the new cold attitude of SeYeon didn't change at all.

"SUHO! SUHO!" SuHo woke up, he rubbed his eyes, SeoJun stood up and went to the stairwell, SeoJun was laying near the stairs, pressing his hands on his right leg

"SeoJun! What happened?!" SuHo shouted terrified

"I fell... it doesn't matter now... SeYeon is on the roof... he wants to jump!" SeoJun replied

SuHo's eyes widened, he ran upstairs until he got on the rooftop. SeoJun couldn't see him anymore, he could only hear the sound of the door shutting. He tried to move but the pain of his injured leg was unbearable...

"I hope you arrived in time SuHo..." SeoJun murmured

"SeYeon?" SuHo managed to say as he spotted the young guy standing on the edge of the rooftop.

SeYeon looked at him with his now usual cold and emotionless face. SuHo couldn't think rationally anymore. He won't jump... this is what he thought when he saw SeYeon looking at him like that.

"Get off... please..." this was SuHo's last attempt. SeYeon just continued to stare at him.

Was SeYeon refusing his help because of what he told him seven days before?

SuHo turned to the door, five meters between SuHo and his long time friend.

"Help me..." SeYeon said sobbing, SuHo realized what was going on...

The last thing SeYeon saw was SuHo's back, just another so called friend that turned his back when he needed help. SuHo eventually turned and shouted:

"SeYeon!" but his friend was no longer there to hear him.

SuHo finally woke up, that sleeping pill didn't help at all...

"Seyeon..." he said sobbing and hiding his face in the pillow. SeoJun blamed SuHo for SeYeon's death... but he didn't know that he was actually right. 

A.N. first, let me thank you all for your votes and comments, this means a lot to me. And now... what is your opinion regarding this twist about SuHo's past?