Chapter 40 End

"SeoJun! SuHo! You're here! What happened? Are you alright?" JuGyeong asked as she found the two guys waiting in a corridor of the police station. SuHo and SeoJun looked at each other a little confused, wondering why she was so concerned.

"and... ummm... who is this person, did you try to hurt my friends? Huh?" JuGyeong stated, attempting to grab DongHyun's collar. SuHo rapidly stopped her and gently pushed her away.

"It isn't what it looks like JuGyeong, this is DongHyun, a close friend of SeYeon... we are here because Chin Sun beat him up at the cemetery where he was putting some flowers for SeYeon..." SeoJun explained

"Chin Sun? Is she the girl that punched you in the cafeteria SuHo?" JuGyeong asked

"Exactly, the policemen already interrogated her, we are waiting here to sign a few papers. That girl put a lot of effort to hurt us... they examined her phone too and you will never imagine what they have found. She is the bully that sent your photos around" SuHo replied

"Why did she do that though?"

"She noticed that you were the only one brave enough to talk to SuHo, as she noticed that her post about SuHo's homosexuality hit him hard, she thought that she had to hit you as well, just to make sure that SuHo couldn't get any support to the point of... well, you got it" SeoJun responded. As he stopped during the final sentence he looked at his boyfriend and sighed.

"Anyway, how do you feel JuGyeong? We saw the post... do you feel alright? We can help you if you need something" SuHo added

"Oh, well... you don't have to worry about that at all, that me is long gone... when people bullied me in my old school it hurt a lot... I had no friends... nobody wanted to talk to me... but this time it is different... I have you two!" JuGyeong answered

SeoJun looked at SuHo again and made an embarrassed expression.

"Do you think that we should tell her?" SeoJun asked whispering

"What's going on guys? What are you hiding? We are friends, don't you remember? Or am i too ugly to be friends with the most handsome students of our school?" she said in a mix of confusion and fear.

"No! It isn't like that! But... well... I will move to Japan for a while... and SeoJun will come with me as well... so... well, we will be able to talk through skype or..." SuHo tried to explain while his cheeks got red.

"Oh don't worry, Soo Ah will help me... but wait... oh God! Oh God oh God oh God! You're moving there... TOGETHER?"

"Don't shout for fuck's sake!" SeoJun exclaimed

"Yeah sorry... but wait, what about your father?"

"He actually proposed it..." SuHo responded

"Oh... I see..." JuGyeong remarked before fainting.

"Shit! JuGyeong are you ok?"

"Yeah... yeah... sorry... just a moment... ummm... well... I hope we will see each other again then"

"Sure!" SuHo said excited

"But give us some time to get used to the new lifestyle... you know what I mean" SeoJun said smirking

"Oh... ooooooh! Ok ok, I won't bother you! I'm so happy for you , let me hug you!" she said and hugged them tight.

"Wait, dad sent a message... oh... shit..."

"What's wrong SuHo?" SeoJun asked worried

"He said that we won't go tomorrow but in two weeks... he said that he wants to do a... wait, he's typing... Holy sh..." SuHo exclaimed

"What is it! SuHo! Let me see... oh..." SeoJun started laughing nervously.

Dear SuHo, I thought that it could be great to prepare a small ceremony before your departure... you can invite whoever you want, just remember that the protagonists of the event will be you and SeoJun.. with love, Dad.

The End

Author's note: dear readers, I'm so happy that so many people enjoyed my book, this SeoJun x SuHo book is surely one of my favourite books. I'm sad that it is over... What do you think of the ending? Didn't you like it? Anyway, if you want... I might add a few bonus chapters... like a few little chapters of couple life and cute moments like that. Just tell me what you desire and I'll do my best. I love you all.