Chapter 27

"Well... I think that we should go to school, I'm quite sure that you don't want to arrive late, am I right?" JuGyeong asked, her cheeks were red because of the embarrass she was feeling, the situation was just too awkward and SuHo surely knew it... since his cheeks were red as well.

"I don't care... you can go if you want..." SeoJun said jumping onto the couch with a move that seemed incredibly smooth, natural and almost adorable. He picked his phone from his pocket and started playing a game.

"You can't just sit there and play games... get a life..." SuHo stated annoyed and grabbed SeoJun's phone, he looked at the screen and saw the game.

"What is th... oh my God!" SuHo shouted and threw the phone onto the couch

"Oh come on virgin SuHo, you have that thing between your legs as well... I can say that I just saw it a few minutes ago" SeoJun stated as he took his phone and closed the game.

JuGyeong remained near the closed door. She looked at the two guys and wondered about SeoJun's last sentence... a thing that SuHo has between his legs... well... that wasn't surely the most appropriate thing but it wasn't exactly shocking...

...but then the girl focused on the second part of the sentence...

"Holy shit!" she said gasping and covering her mouth with her hands

"Oh, I like girls who know how to talk dirty"

"You don't like girls"

"Yeah... I forgot that... then say something dirty golden boy" SeoJun said smirking at SuHo who immediately looked back at JuGyeong

"You mean that... you... you saw him... naked? Oh my God... Oh my God oh my God!" JuGyeong repeated

"Hey, listen here, it isn't that weird for guys to see each other naked, I was in the bathroom and... my leg hurt so I couldn't get up... he helped me..." sadly for SuHo, he wasn't a good liar

"You saw his... d..." she stuttered as she blushed intensely

"a good view for sure" SeoJun remarked

"Are you trying to help me or to make this situation worse?" SuHo asked annoyed, SeoJun just looked at him and shrugged.

"I... I think that I will wait for you outside the building... try to hurry up a little bit... see you later guys" JuGyeong said and ran away.

"It is your fault..." SuHo murmured irritated

"You can do better than that, I'm still waiting for you to talk the way JuGyeong did... come on dear..." SeoJun said caressing SuHo's cheek.

SuHo grabbed the guy's hand, his grip was tight around SeoJun's wrist who didn't change his daring expression.

"Don't mess with me, if you're aroused then go around and look for a prostitute... I'm not here to listen to your stupid jokes all day..." SuHo exclaimed

"Don't worry... I'm loyal... I will be your loyal daddy if you want, and now let's go!" SeoJun said going to the door.

"Wh..." SuHo stuttered

"Come on, we shouldn't let a tiny and feeble girl like JuGyeong alone in the middle of a street, it isn't polite... I'm surprised that you don't know these things... cool boy"