Chapter 30

The girl was fuming, SeoJun was holding her tight since it looked like she wanted to attack SuHo again. JuGyeong ran to them, hoping that she could help somehow. SeoJun managed to finally push her away.

"What's going on here? Why did you punch SuHo?" JuGyeong asked

"What is this now? You're too coward to defend you by yourself?" the girl asked with a mocking tone. SuHo stood up, he took his bag and came closer to SeoJun, he leaned towards his ear and whispered:

"Let's go... I don't want to waste time with her"

"What? She punched you!"

"If we keep arguing like this it will just get worse... the only thing we should do is ignoring her, goodbye dear" SuHo said waving at the girl.

The girl tried to take a glass to throw it at SuHo but SeoJun stopped her in time, he was holding her arms and as he tried to push her away and go back to SuHo, she stepped on SeoJun's foot and then kicked him between his legs.

"AHHH!" SeoJun screamed, everyone now turned to them. SuHo ran to the guy who was agonizing on the floor, he glared at the girl who was smirking at them and instinctively shouted

"How dare you hurt my love?!" SuHo shouted

"Ok... I think that this is time to take your phone and record this..." Soo Ah's boyfriend remarked

"This is nothing compared to what you did to mine! I loved SeYeon! And he loved me! You killed him bastard! You will finally pay for your deed!" she shouted

"You're crazy... let's go SeoJun... can you stand up? Do you want to see a doctor?" SuHo asked turning to SeoJun who was looking at him confused.

"Did you just call me... your love?" SeoJun asked

"What? I don't remember saying anything like that... anyway... how do you feel?" he asked as the mad girl left the cafeteria. JuGyeong managed to read the name written on the jacket: Chin Sun... could it be useful?

"What happened?" the nurse of the school asked

"Someone kicked him... ummm... there..." SuHo said blushing a little as he pointed at the hit part. The nurse nodded but as SuHo tried to enter the room she stopped him immediately.

"Only the patient please, you can wait here" she said and closed the door as SeoJun entered.

Here comes SeoJun's little plan to make SuHo worry a little... the nurse told him that he was ok, the kick wasn't that hard and SeoJun was already feeling better... however he didn't like how SuHo kept rejecting him... he wanted to make sure that SuHo's reactions weren't just an effect of his constant gay panic... so as he left the room where the nurse visited him...

"oh... oooh... it hurts so much... can I go to your house? My sister is out... and I don't think I will be able to do anything on my own..." he said grabbing SuHo's arm

"Well... no problem... can you walk? Do you want some help? Tell me if I..." it was at that moment SuHo realized how he was talking to SeoJun... it was too obvious that he was concerned... it was time to show his acting skills.

"I will take your stuff, go to my car" SuHo said with a cold voice

"Thank you for taking care of me..." SeoJun said with puppy eyes

"Whatever..." SuHo replied and turned as he felt his cheeks becoming warmer.

JuGyeong was with Soo Ah, looking at them in the distance, Soo Ah was still daydreaming about the brave SeoJun defending his lover... when she got a new message on her phone. She gasped, her eyes widened...

"JuGyeong! Would you care to explain this?!"