Chapter 6.2: Find Me within the Memories (A Thanksgiving Special - Final)

Hey guys, Yuki here. I'm here, ready to continue with the story you all seem to love! Just a reminder that this series (and this chapter... a HUGE PART OF IT ACTUALLY) takes a lot of my own personal events from live and puts them into the character called Yuki Kazeko. Also, since this chapter brings it up again, a reminder that Yuki's real name is Kirsten.

Anyway, onto the story!

____________________

(Ash's POV)

Neither Pikachu nor I couldn't sleep, because Yuki's disappearance was on my mind. Kukui told me she'll come back eventually and to try and get some sleep. The thing is: my gut tells me she'll need someone by her side soon. Usually, my gut is right.

The two of us get down from the loft and walk towards the door. It seems Greninja, Riolu, and Lucario were all thinking the same thing as me, because they were waiting. The five of us slowly and quietly walked out of the house.

To our surprise, two Pokémon (one being a Legendary) were waiting on the beach. The first was a Pokemon native to Kanto, being my first fully evolved Dragon-type that wasn't an Ultra Beast. Once again, this Pokémon was fully evolved!

The second was one of the Eon Pokémon, being the one who's red and could transform her looks. She was sitting on my Pokémon within her human form, looking at me with a smile.

'ASH! LONG TIME NO SEE~!' Latias said excited. She jumped off from Dragonite and ran towards me, giving a hug. She then transformed back into a Pokémon. 'I'm here to bring you to where Yuki is. That's what you came out here for, right?'

"How did you know?" I asked bluntly.

'Arceus.' Latias gave Ash a wink. 'Hop on Dragonite with Pikachu. I got the other three~!'

Without question, we did just that. With all of us on board, they took off. The destination? Poni Island.

_____

Latias and Dragonite landed on the Alter of the Sunne. Within seconds, mist formed around us. Wait... if Yuki's here and there's a mist... is this what I think it is?

_____

(No One's POV – Beginning a couple minutes before Ash took off from Melemele Island.)

Koko landed on the beach of Poni Island and Yuki slowly got off. She easily felt lightheaded... alongside not realizing she was on that island.

"Hey Koko, where are we?" Yuki asked, having a hand on her head. She felt extremely dizzy from the speed that the Melemele Island Deity seems so proud of.

That same Pokémon tilted his head. 'You don't recognize this place?'

"Koko, I'm too dizzy to keep my eyes open for very long. The world is spinning, for Pete sake!"

The Pokémon put its hand to his face, feeling stupid. Of course, going that fast wasn't good for the girl... He thought to himself. A moment later, Tapu Koko noticed the Tapu of this island peaking from behind some rocks located behind Yuki. This deity, Tapu Fini, gave the Eletric/Fairy-type a nod.

"Is something wrong, Koko?" Yuki asks.

'Give me a minute.' The deity says, then suddenly flies off at a blinding speed.

"Wait!" Was all Yuki could say before the mist rolled in.

_____