Chapter 4: An Eventful First Day of Pokemon Education

A couple days have passed since Yuki has officially arrived within the Pokemon World. Not only does Ash's Alola class now remember, but it seems as if Gladeon and Hau counted among them, as they both came though the door that day. For now, no one else extra remembers, but that fact will change someday.

A surprise package came for Ash from Pallet Town a day ago, containing his outfit he was wearing before the reset. It seemed as if his mother heard he was upset and wanted to do something for him. Although she doesn't know about the reset, it seems as if she had the idea for that outfit for awhile...

Aside from that, for these past couple of days, Yuki has been forcing herself to get used to Pokemon. She only seems to not fear Ash's Greninja and Riolu, Professor Kukui's Lucario, and now Ash's Rowlet. (Rowlet is such an easy-going Pokemon.) She tried Ash's Rockruff, but as of right now, she still seems to tense up without the help of Lucario.

Other then that, it was soon found out that their writing language was Japanese, which was extremely troubling for the girl. She was an American who tried to learn Japanese, but failed extremely badly. She was glad Pokemon could read whatever she needed to read to her. Well, until she learned to read it herself.

~.~.~

After a couple days of school and a weekend, it was finally time for Yuki to attend. Needless to say, she was actually excited.

It was Monday morning when this day finally arrived. Ash was surprisingly up on time, excited himself to have his new friend join his daily activities on Alola. He poured himself a bowl of cereal, then poured bowls of Pokemon food for all of his Pokemon and Kukui's.

He was about to yell that the food was ready, but then remembered that someone was still sleeping a bit longer on the couch. Looking at his partner Pikachu, who was on his shoulder, the little Kanto electric mouse understood. Pikachu ran outside to where Rockruff and Litten were training, letting them know their food was ready.

Not too much later, Professor Kukui and Bernet came from downstairs, awake and ready for the day. Bernet woke Yuki up, who was exhausted from spending the past couple days studying the written language.

"Another 5 minutes..." Yuki quietly said, half asleep might I add.

Yuki was actually a very heavy sleeper. She was such a heavy sleeper that even a fire alarm, alongside a screaming crowd wouldn't wake her up. (She told the group a couple stories about how in the past, she had to learn to sleep though stuff like that.)

Professor Bernet just sighed. "I gotta go to work now. Someone make sure she's up in 5 minutes."

Greninja, who was eating his Pokemon food, nodded.

"Bye, Professor Bernet!" Ash said, cheerfully. (Her husband just waved, having food in his mouth.)

Four of those five minutes passed, Greninja was done eating. He looked over at his temporary trainer and had a smirk. Forming a small water shuriken, he launched it at the girl's face. Everyone was surprised when she quickly grabbed her pillow and blocked the incoming water.