Chapter 0: How New Beginnings Begin

(Heads up: This is partly a summery chapter of the last 2 books, expressing the events in the actual order that happens within the timeline - since I left bits and pieces out in book one in favor of adding it into book 2 to build some suspense. Despite this, the chapter also contains new information. That info is IMPORTANT!)

_______________

The world of Pokemon, a place filled with many mysteries waiting to be uncovered. This world was not meant to know about the biggest mystery of them all: How it was created.

Yet within the span of a week and a half, Ash Ketchum, a boy from Pallet Town, found out these secrets due to world changing events. He and his new friend, Goh, were caught up in Galar's evil plans regarding 'The Darkest Day' - but unlike The Darkest Day we know of (where Eternatus is used for Infinite Power), Eternatus is used to create a change in history.

How did this all happen? After Ash had his rematch with Bea in Johto, the Professor Ceries everyone knows and loves was switched with a Professor Ceries from an Alternate Fanfiction Dimension. He knew the true way to use Eternatus and also knew he had to accomplish his goals within a set amount of time, or the timeline would fix itself.

You see, there may be many alternate fan timelines for Pokemon, but there is only one canon timeline. Any interference with the canon timeline is always pushed aside without anyone ever noticing. The thing is, only the effects in the canon timeline ever have true world-changing effects. Every Fanfic timeline does not have the power for any events created to stay active for a long enough time.

In order for the evil Professor Ceries to make his plans work, he had to make a copy of the main timeline. A copy would hold the same power, but would also not disappear. All he needed was Eternatus to eat enough Aura at once in order for the timeline to be extracted. He needed it to eat Ash.

Goh, Ash's new friend and fellow research partner, learned of this man's plans, all thanks to a trap set by Ceries himself. His goal was to have Ash come to his location and be eaten by Eternatus. To do that, he left actual data on the PC that included the way to STOP his plans. He did, however, leave out the fact that Goh wouldn't be able to summon Zamazenta due to his changes when he came to the main timeline.

Goh realized this was a trap, but also realized he could turn this trap into his own trap. He found extensive data on himself that seems to look like a bunch of mumbo-jumbo at first glance, but it was all cryptically coded into something Goh wasn't meant to find out.

Goh learned about how much Aura Eternatus needed for the world to not just split, but go back in time. He had just the right amount to cause this phenomenon. Although doing this plan came at a price: he would be giving up his existence. It would of been as if he was never born.

Goh wasn't a confident person when it came to battling, but he had enough confidents in his plan... and his friend. He chose not to tell anyone, but Professor Kukui. The reason: it would effect the birth of Lei. The Alolan Professor understood Goh's viewpoint after an extensive explanation and agreed to stay quiet, alongside supporting Ash when the time came.

Ash and Goh, alongside many of Ash's old companions, confronted the evil Professor Ceries and Chairman Rose. Ceries thought the boys fell into his trap when they tried to summon the Dogs of Galar, Zacian and Zamazenta. (Failing in the process, of course.)

Ash Ketchum was about to be eaten and the world was about to be split with only the two mad man remembering the events, but that's when Goh shined for his final time. He made Ash's Riolu Evolve into a Lucario with an item called 'The Forced Evolution Pill' - a pill that forces any Pokemon to evolve a stage. Riolu, the now Lucario, went over to Ceries and Rose and destroyed a machine they had, which was creating an Aura Shield for them. That shield would of protected their memories from any world altering effects.

That's when Goh was eaten and thanks to the amount of Aura his body could contain, the timeline was not only split, but also brought back to Ash's first night in Kukui's home.

~.~.~

When all was thought to be lost, a shining light of hope appeared within Ash's dream. He met a girl named Kirsten Kazeko, 24 year old from the realm that created the universe of Pokemon. She explained to Ash how Goh can still be saved and how they still have time before the madman can act again.

This girl was going to come into the world of Pokemon under the name Yuki Kazeko and become the wielder of Galar's Shield, alongside give Ash any information he would need regarding the world he lives in.

~.~.~

...All of that sounds fine and dandy on paper, but have you ever considered what would happen if someone from our world was actually brought to the world of Pokemon, knowing what the creatures were capable of? Like how a little bunny from Kalos can create an Earthquake at will or how a mouse from Kanto can cause lightning to appear?

Well, we find our well known hero, Ash Satoshi Ketchum, just outside the Ruin of Conflict. He came here after sensing Greninja's sudden presence. The first thing that is heard is a blood curdling scream, causing the 10 year old to act. Believing there is danger, his longtime partner Pikachu charges up some electricity, ready to attack if needed.

...What he wasn't expecting to see was the girl he met in is dream, screaming for dear life, and even having a massive aura shield up.

...all for a Caterpie.