21

Laae

" Come on momma." I say helping my moms up the rehab steps.

The lady at the front desk greets us as we walk through the doors with a warm elder smile and some paperwork. I help her sit in one of the chair before pulling up my own and start filling it out.  As I try to ask her the questions she tries her best to recall them. Hopefully this rehab center works out I just wanna see her happy.

Finishing the packet, I walk back up to the front desk to hand the lady it. She grabs them skimming through briefly before stamping them cleared and pushing a button that opens the doors. I walk back over to my moms and help her up as two men in scrubs comes and take her I tell her I'll see her next visiting day and she kisses my forehead before walking away with them. I walk back out the building and into my Honda, before speeding off to work.

Few days later

Walking through the doors of the shop, it smelled sweet bitch, I look around theres incenses burning and jazz music playing. What in the beauty parlor. I head to my station and set up for my client that should be here in-Ding just on time.

" YUUURRRR!" He yells.

" Yurr my guy what's the play?" I dap him up before putting on his apron.

We chop it up as Dee walks in greeting every one with a puff of her cigar blunt. I puff it a few times before she snatched it off my lips.

" Puff, puff pass young blood." She says laughing before heading to her station.

I smack my lips lining up the back of my clients hair. The bell goes off detecting someone walked through I look up to see Mataó and his little brother Kyng with a few other dudes. They stand by the door, he pulls out a stack of money and gives Kyng a few before walking out with the dudes.

Kyng sits in the waiting chair swinging his feet.I change the channel to spongebob, and remove the cape from my client handing him the mirror. He checks his self out before slapping a few twenties in my hand telling me to keep the change. I put it in my box before cleaning up for my next client.

" Kyng I'm ready for you." Says Dee.

Kyng hops out the chair and into the seat. Just as Deka walks in she walks right past me as usual. This bitch is so disrespectful I swear. She walk around her like her shit don't stink. Changing everything little by little. She walks to the back after saying Hi to Kyng soon after Dee is following right behind. I swear Dee wrapped around me her finger. Ever since she started fucking with shorty, she's been like a lost puppy.  I realize I'm out of blade cleaner so I head to the back as Dee is about to walk out I see Deka all red as she quickly tries to walk to the fridge. We make eye contact and she rolls her eyes at me. See this why I don't like her. I knock over a few hair dyes while keeping the eye contact.

" Oops." I laugh grabbing the blade cleaner and walking out.

I go back to my station and place the blades in the cleaner. Dee and I conversed as she finished up Kyngs hair letting his seat down as he hands him the mirror.

" Imma have all the honeys." He says checking himself out.

We laugh at his goofy ass, he goes to sitting back on the waiting chair watching spongebob. The episode goes off and he picks up a magazine. I chuckle as the bell goes off and I see my client walking through. I gesture for him to come and sit down. He does as I drape the cape over him and start picking out his hair. Deka walks into the front talks to Kyng before leaving with him. My client and I start getting into a debacle about the game that was on. When everyone joins in.