12

Deka

The Next Day

"Ouu this is cute. " I say looking at this light blue comforter.

" It is." She puts it in the cart with displeasure.

I look at her with a frown " Really? You barley looked".

She grow silent for a while. We get a few things from Target and Home Depot than to my townhome. Finally.Dee hired some people to move all my things in. They finished my bedroom. The apartment was small but affordable. Dee walks off to take a call before returning and saying she had to take care of business. As I call Wal-Mart to get some groceries Dee kisses be goodbye before handing me the black jeep in case I needed to go anywhere. Not soon after the movers left I went to go pick up my groceries an ordered Chinese food. Ending my night with smoking as I ate and watched Martin before falling asleep.
2:30am
I get awoken by Dee calling me.

" Hello. " I say clearing my throat.

" wassup baby girl?" She sounded sleep her damn self.

" Shii I passed out wa- Are you okay??" She interrupts me.

I laugh at her sounding so concerned.  

" As I was saying I passed out watching TV." I giggle. I hear her exhale.

We talked a little more, as I cleaned up my mess. Turning the TV we say our good nights before she told me she was gonna stop by in the Am before she went in since I was taking the day off. I say okay before clicking off an going upstairs to shower. Getting out an throwing on a big t shirt with some boxers. I take a few pictures for the snap before resting in my bed. I concentrate on my breathing and just think about my life. I feel the lump in my throat grow larger as hot tears began to run down. I know you're proud of me daddy. I'm not doing what you expected me to do but I'm getting through this. I got this, I miss you. Amen. I close my eyes before drifting off to sleep. I don't know if I was tripping but the room got a little more warmer just before sleep took over.

Dee 

I get off the phone with Deka as I'm pulling up into the trap. I was so tired I just wanted to sleep but i had to get the last work done before the night ended. I walked into Omar's lab  and picked up a few kilos. Stuffing them into the duffel bag, an slinging it over my shoulder. I walk back out and start to drive to the location written on the side of the bag. I pull up to the house and it was dark. I read the instructions also written on the bag.

• Throw bag on to porch BEFORE walking up
• Wait ten secs than knock FIVE times
• Look inside the mail box for house key
In the corner as soon as you walk in will be another bag swap those bags and leave immediately.

I take a deep breath just before following the procedure. Quickly doing what I'm told, getting the hell out of there and jump onto the high way to drop off this duffle bag.