6

Dee

Two Weeks Later

I stare at her number like it was a impossible puzzle. I texted and delete the message over and over again

' Go out to dinner with me'
' Dinner tonight I'll pick you up at 8'
' Will you have dinner with me tonight @8?'

I chuckle to myself after realizing how dumb i am. I go put my phone on the charger when it flashes noting i got a text.

Deka❤️: Hey Dee, im leaving work a little early so i can catch the bus... Is that cool?

I stare at the text for a second before replying

Me: Yes. Of course ... Hey let's have dinner tonight I'll pick yu up at 8.

Deka❤️: Ohk that'll be great Thanks Mí Amor😘

I exhale. Putting my phone on the charger I check the time. 6:30 pm. I strip walking to the bathroom and getting in the shower.

Deka

" Girl you better enjoy this." Camilla Says Getting up to get her make up" I wish my boss wanted to fuck me cause girlllll he fine af"

" Girl that is weird, and she don't wanna fuck me. I'm sure she does this with all her new employees its for business." I defended.

She sits me in the vanity chair and i look at the time and its 7:20pm. shit. We start with my make up after that she curled my hair. I put on a lace back dress and my favorite hoop earrings.

  " Bitch your ready now." Best friend says.

I look at myself one last time before going to go take my phone off the charger and seen that Dee was parked outside. I slide on my Stuart Weitzman white heels and walk outside. I knock on the window indicating I was outside of it. She unlocked the door without glancing at me i got in.

"Hey." I say snapping my seat belt.

She responded with a head nod before pulling out of the parking space and driving down the street. The car ride was silent, it was awkward.

" So where we eating?" I break the silence.

" On The Boarder. It's this new Mexican restaurant that just opened up." She spoke.

I nod we drown back into the silence. We arrive to the restaurant, She gets out, I go to open my door but she had already pulled it open. We walk into the place Mexican salsa music plays.

" Reservations for Kyles." She Said.

The Waitress nodes and starts to lead us to the back of the restaurant. She seats us than handed us a menu. I skimmed through it and figured out I wanted a empanadas with a sweet lemonade. I look over my menu to see Dee on her phone. She looked focused. Her chin was so sharp I wanted to trace it with my tongue, I bit my lip looking at her plump pink lips.

" Welcome to On The Border; My name is Selanina and I will be your waitress today can I start you off with drinks?" She said with this thick accent.

" Yes I would like a sweet lemonade special." I said confidently.

" Excellent choice, now with that drink I would need to see ID." She said.

I looked at Dee who was still in her phone.

" I'm seventeen ." I say less confident.

She nodes and writes something down on the notepad.

" No worries I'll get you the virgin one. And for you ma'am?" She directs her attention to Dee.

" A ice tea with a jack and dale on the side." She looks up for the first time the whole night.

The waiter wrote it down and nodded looking back up. I felt kinda embarrassed.

" Are you ready to order?" She asked.

" Yes I would like the empanadas with sour cream." I say.

"Excellent, and you?"

"The garden salad with a ranchchilada." Dee spoke.

She wrote everything down and walked away. I check the time 8:50.

" So, you like your job?" She asked actually looking directly at me.

" Yes, thank you again for helping me get back on my feet." I say getting rosy cheeked.

She chuckles before leaning forward, I thought she was going to say some thing, but just when her lips curled to get a word out her phone began to ring. I look down swiping the string of hair out of my face. She lets it ring. It rings again.

" Don't you wanna answer that?" I say.

" No." She said.

" I wont be able to come in on Thursday i have to go apartment hunting." I say.

She looks at me and we sit in silence she nods her head. The food arrives and we eat.

We pull up to Camilla curb i unbuckle my seatbelt.

" Thank you for tonight it was nice. I-"

Dee

I hesitate but go for it I grip her arm before she could finish her sentence and kiss her freshly applied lip glossed lips. The flavor was cherry I deepened the kiss by gripping her neck. She moans softly opening her mouth.i take that opportunity swirl my tongue in her mouth. We fight for dominance. I put my hands at the hem of her dress gripping her left thigh. I slowly make my way up her thigh she's so warm in this cold weather. I tighten my grip before grazing my finger across her panties she tenses up. I get control of myself but whew I wanted her so bad. I let go of her throat and sit back in my seat. She catches her breath before removing herself from my car. I watch as she walks up the stairs and into the apartment complex. I drive of replaying the moment over and over and over. I lick my lips her taste was still on my lips. I get interrupted by my phone ringing. I get pissed quickly and answer.

" Talk." I say.

" It's time." They speak.

How y'all liking it so far though??