13

Week Later

" Laae here goes your tray of lemon pepper wings and Dee here's your beganegcheese(bacon egg and cheese for the ones that don't know how New Yorkens talks.) and nasty ass honey mustard sandwich with a bag of Doritos." I hand out food.

Dee tries to grab her food but I snatch it away. She look at me with a confused face. I poke out my lips. She laughs and kisses my lips before reaching over my shoulder to grab the bag. I giggle going to the back.

Coming to the front to see the shop empty. Laae was sitting in her area watching tv and Dee looked up at me. She directed me to have a seat. I walk over and sit down she turns the chair around and kissed me. (The way we was facing Laae couldn't see what we were doing besides kissing.) Dee started rubbing my clit from the outside of my pants and I moaned softly into her mouth. She went fast and I was going crazy tryna be quiet. She stopped when Laae got up to turn up the tv. Dee looks down at me smiling bright.

" This morning police raided what appeared to be a drug house it was filled with over twenty woman held captive to make the narcotics and package them so Dwaine Lee Smith could sell them around the neighborhood." The news lady on the tv said.

" Aye Laae turn it up a little more." Dee sits up completely to watch the tv.

Laae smacks her lips but does it and the lady shows pictures of the house and it looked like the neighborhood I grew up in. I get up and go restock the candy jar. Still listening to the tv.

" They found multiple weapons an around 50 million dollars worth of narcotics. Dwaine is looking at life in the Pennsyntucky County. Back to you John." Laae cuts the tv off.

Dee cleans up her area and Laae starts putting on her things before dapping Dee up and looking me up and down. Dee locks up and we head to pick up Starr because she is spending the night. Dee decided we have a movie night we go out and get popcorn snacks from the gas station than rent " The Grinch" . The movie was half way in when Starr fell asleep in my arms she was so beautiful. Definitely made my baby fever hot. I lay her on the couch and cover her up.

" Alright Dee. I'll see you tomorrow, night, Cam is coming over to see the new place." I say putting on my shoes and coat.

Dee begs for me to stay we kiss and she tries to get me upstairs. I say no and began to walk out the door. I get into her Jeep and drive home I was so tired and ready to hit the sheets. I get home and see Came car already in the drive way.

"This place is nice." She says her ghetto ass.

We walk up the apartment steps and into my house. I crank open a bottle of wine and we sit in the living room.

" So how is it going ain't talk to you since the party?" She says sipping on her drink, leaving burgundy lipstick around the ring of the glass.

" It's been cool just been chilling and working for real." I say.

" Bitch I mean the sex." She says.

" We haven't done it since." I lie, my cheeks getting rosey.

She curls her lips up around the glass looking at me. We call that the cardi face.

" Bitch lie a mutha fucking gain." She says laughing.

I hesitate. Why she so damnnn nosey.

" Girl that shit is different as fuck." I admit.

" So like white people different or like- fifty shades of grey different." I interrupt her.

She look at me with the most 'the fuck' face I've ever seen. I start bust out laughing. She scrunched up her nose.

" Was it good?" She lowly whispers, leaning in to me as if we weren't the only people in the room.

" Nahh but word to my mutha it was different. Like I kinda liked it but it hurt." I fall into her lap.

" Word to my mutha lemme catch you wearing a collar and being walked around like a dog. And I'm beating both ya'll ass yah hurd." She laughs at me.

We laugh and she goes on about talking how she and others miss me at school. I kinda dropped out since I've been working and getting money. I do miss my friends though. I yawn as Cam begins to gather her things. We say our goodbyes and I walk her out.

The Next Day

Dee

I look at the decorations and the snack table set up and give myself a mental pat on the back. Laae looks at me and starts busting out laughing.

" You funny as fuck. You really gone give this girl her own-." She starts but the bell rang on the door. It was Deka.

" SURPRISE!" I say walking over to her cheesing.

She took off her sunglasses looking confused as fuck, I grab her hand and walk her over to the corner of the shop.

" You got a promotion." I say still cheesing.

" I can cut hair now?" She says looking happy.

" Not quiet.... But you can braid hair. I see you doing you little box braids yourself and they look clean so I thought I'd do this for you." I say.

Her eyes softened as a frown came on her face. Before I knew it a single tear dropped from her left eye. I coed at her and wrapped my arms around her small frame. We embrace and just sit this way until the bell interrupts us. I turn to see who it was and it was sure enough Maria. I didn't see my daughter with her so I got upset on why she was even here. I walk over to her with fire in my eyes as she looked up from her phone, popping her gum.

" Hey baby daddy. You having a little party and ain't invite me. " She says smiling before tryna kiss me.

I weave it looking back at Deka. She was busy admiring her station. She looked up at me and we made eye contact. Her facial expression said it all.

IM SORRY YALL😭 SCHOOL COME FIRST😭😭