7

Deka

" Girl, I told yo ass she wanted yo ass. You don't listen girl I seen The way she was looking at you." Camilla says closing the nail polish container. " So.... You gay now?

I look at her and curl up my lips "No." I say more to myself than to her" I'm just-" I don't finish my sentence

"GAY! Its okay to get yo cat licked in a few times by another cat." Cam sticks her tongue between her fingers before busting out laughing.

We pillow talk a bit before cutting off the lights. I replayed the whole night tryna figure out the signs. She was so distant we barley spoke two words. She seemed uninterested. I'm not even gay why do i feel this way... I find  myself drifting to sleep.

Dee

I collect the money counting before taking off my mask and driving away fast when I get to the Corner I call up my boss

" The deed is done. I'm running the squash to the farm now."  I say using code.

I hang up and set the phone on fire before throwing it down a sewer hole and driving off.

The Next Day
Dee

" So i told that ass bust it open for a real one." Laae tells me about her weekend like I asked.

I listen to her ramble about one of her hoes. The bell at the door rings I look up to see Deka walking in she look so fine. I pay attention as she clocks in than walks to the back. Her hips swayed making her booty bounce. Whew chilee.

"Dee! Aye bro she gone." Laae waving some clippers in my face.

I blink and realize she wasn't there no more. Laae chuckles as she finished her clients hair. I walk to the back to see Deka putting her lunch in the fridge. I clear my throat so she acknowledged my presence. She closed the fridge and jumps back as she sees me I realize she has headphones in. That's why she didn't say anything on her way back here. She takes out one of her headphones and smiles at me. I'm glad we don't have an awkward tension. I return the smile.

" Hey." I say.

" Hey Dee. I'm gonna go restock the back than I'll be back to the front to straighten up." She says before disappearing into the storage room.

The urge to have her now took over me. I follow her into the room, and shut the door she turns around and looks at me.

" Dee? Something wrong?" She says.

I walk up to her and grab her chin and bring her lips up to mine and kiss her she moans softly. Just like last night. I lift up her shirt as I move down her neck. Her breathing gets heavy as I place hickeys down her chest I help take her shirt off. We make eye contact and her eyes told me she wanted it too. She unstraps her bra I suck on her left nipple while rubbing the other one.  I let go of her neck traveling down to her jeans. I get control of myself. And stop she looks up at me in a daze. I shake my head and walk out. What are you doing?

I walk back into the shop and see my client was already in the chair. I cut his hair quick because all he wanted was a line up and a beard trim. Deka come into the shop with the broom and starts sweeping up the hair on the ground. I feel the heated tension.

" Hey lil mamas." Laae says.

  Deka waves at her and Laae acts like a school girl and giggles. She so dumb I swear. She causes Deka to laugh her dimples pop out. I collect the money from my client go put it in the cash register. I go to the back get my jacket.

" Laae I want you to lock up. Deka? You gottah way home?" I ask.

She looks up at me and nodes yes. I nod back before leaving the shop and hopping in my truck.

Deka

I continue to clean but I feel someone look at me. I look up and take one of my head phones out and realize almost every dude in the shop we're staring at me. I ask what there deal was an they all look away. I look at Laae and she chilling in her chair eating subway I was so hungry but I didn't have any money. I need to get paid again. I go eat my lunch which was a basic bowl of spaghetti that mama Patterson's (Camilla momma) made last night. I check the time and see I'm off I clock out and tell Laae bye she looks at me and rolls her eyes. I don't know why she she pick and choose when to like me. I put on my trench coat and walk out. I go wait for my bus to come once it came I sat in a seat and fell asleep.