19

Deka POV:

I hear gun shots upstairs and Starr screaming I pray shes okay i heard slight voices before the gun shots and a lot of rustling around. I struggle out of the chair praying Starr is okay. There was a loud bang and the light from upstairs lights up the basement. I prepare for the worst and close my eyes praying.

"DEKA. You down here." The voice I've been waiting to hear for so fucking long.

I open my eyes to see a bloody Dee and start crying. She goes behind me untying my arms and legs. I embrace her the moment I'm free. She hugs me so tight I felt as if I was going pop. I look her in her eyes and kiss her passionately the salty kiss makes me giggle.

" Your hair ma. What the fuck." She laughs messing with my shredded hair.

Picking me up bridal style we walk upstairs I see light for the first time in weeks. I look all over the house was trashed. The blinding light causes my eyes to close and my head to get dizzy as Dee puts me on my feet. I try to catch my balance Dee yelling for Starr just before everything goes black.

DEE POV:

"Deka!" I catch her before she falls down the steps.

I rest her on the couch and go look for Starr. Opening and closing doors I find her in the shower curled up. I pick her up and hold her close to my chest never wanting to let go. We walk back into the living room where Deka was coming to.

" Be careful baby girl rest yah eyes." I say giving her some sunglasses.

I walk them to the car. Strapping Starr in her seatbelt, I kiss her forehead wiping the tear off my face and clear my voice. Reaching into my pocket I dial on the phone and place it up to my ear.

"Aye clean up I'll text you the address." I say before hanging up and hoping into the truck.

Nosey neighbors began to come out of there houses as I finish the text and pull off. We head home. Deka and Starr fall asleep on the long ride so I pick them up one by one out of the car and head into the house. Laying Starr down as Deka slumps up the steps I go and sit on the couch and light a fat ass backwood. As I let my thoughts take over me Deka stumbles into the Den.

" We really need to do something with that head of yours." I say laughing passing her the blunt.

" Shut up it's yo crazy ass ex fault ouu I wanna kill that bitch." She says taking a long drag of the blunt.

" Aye Chief Keef you can HIT it not blow my shit." I say snatching it from her.

She pouts and I take a blow and give her a shot gun kissing her deeply. She climbs on top of my lap grinding her hips on my belt without breaking the kiss. I sit us up and put the blunt down grabbing both her ass cheeks firmly. She caresses my body as I choke her and pick her up walking us up the steps. We reach the bed where I lay her down and start gripping her thighs roughly. I haven't had sex in weeks and Deka knows just how to turn me on. She lifts my shirt above my head and pulls my basketball shorts off with her feet. I smile at her struggle and decided to help. I take them off an go to the dresser.

" No daddy." She stops me, getting up.

I look at her confused as fuck; before I know it she choking me and pinning me against the wall. She kisses up and down my neck giving me sweet hickeys. Running her fingers up and down my bare chest she makes her way to my boxers. Her cold fingers slid inside and she begins to rub my clit. I grunt and shiver at her touch. The last time I've been touched like this was my ex babymama. Deka moves us to the bed and tosses me down climbing on top.

" Lemme please you tonight." She says before going down to my cat.

She pulls my boxers off completely wasting no time kissing my thighs. My shit begins to drip. I want her so bad. She teases my clit by blowing than kisses it gently. It jumps for her. As she begins to lick and suck adding a finger throwing me into overdrive. Than another one I moan out and instantly regret it. She looks up at me and the look on her face makes me want to fuck the living shit out of her. She quickens her pace and I feel my climax arising. My legs began to shiver as it hits its peak. She goes deeper and starts sucking on my clit. I cum on her tongue moaning out her name. She cleans it up before coming up and kissing my lips, allowing me to taste myself.

"You nasty bitch." I say out of breath.

"I'm your nasty bitch." She winks at me getting up and sucking her fingers.

I lay there in amaze. I get up when I hear the shower turn on putting on my basketball shorts an bra walking to Starrs room, peaking through the crack she lays there sleep cuddled up with her Pooh bear. I turn off her led lights and close the door. Walking back into the room I enter the bathroom to see Dekas lightskin figure behind the glass door washing up I strip and enter pushing her up against the wall.

" You thought that shit was over?" I question smirking.

She bites her lip smiling before I enter two fingers inside her dripping honey pot. I kiss her under the water fingering her vigorously. She moans cumming quick on my fingers I suck it off before going down and cleaning up the mess I made. We wash up and head back into the bedroom.

" Lemme give you a fade if you gone be walking around here looking like someone niece cut yo hair." I say throwing on some sweats and a sports bra.

She looks at me with a mean mug than pouts and starts crying. I look at her so confused before walking over to comfort her. I move her bang and see a big ass gash and get pissed.

"That bitch did this to you?" I semi yell getting furious.
She looks in the mirror she nods her head. My blood boils before I could say anything my phone rings. I look over as 'bitch' flashes across the screen, i walk over and answer it.

" Its been weeks Dee. Where the fuck is my daughter I've given you chances after chances when you find my daughter don't even think you gone be able to see her again. I will fight you so fucking hard in court- ." I tune her out till she was done.

"You done bitching?" I say restless.

" What you mean am I done. You just- Daddy I can't sleep." Starr walks in rubbing her eyes.
" Is that my daughter. How long have you had her Dee?" Her voice begins to shake.

I FaceTime her and give Starr the phone. When she sees her moms face she lights up. I smile at her smile and focus my attention back to a half sleep Deka laying down. I get the first aid kit I have in my bathroom and go to aid Deka as Starr walks out the room talking to Maria.