22

Dee
" So this the plan?" I place the folder on the desk and look up to Laae. "Bitch".

She fully invested into her phone I look at her with discouragement. Feet kicked up on my desk chilling.

" Laae I'm two seconds from snatchin that phone and tossing it off the building. They took my bitch and my fucking daughter. Instead of you fully invested in this fucking plan you kicked up chilling". I growl at her as she looks at me with fear.

" My b man I just put my momma in the crazy house hoping she get the rehab she need. I'm looking up all these pills they got her on. This shit can't be humanly normal. Why she gottah be so fucking doped up to function". She shrinks into her seat with defeat."

"My b, I ain't know. I'm sure they taking care of her bro, and you can tell them what pills and what not to give her. It's just what they're recommending will 'fix her'" I air quote.

"THATS HER FUCKING ISSUE NOW!"

She palms her face and drags it down resting her head on the desk.

" Arlight man so I was listening. We need to get these mofos when they least expecting it. I know Greg's boys be hanging at that new club cause I guess one of they cousins own the place. They're having a party this weekend matter fact". She scratches her head. So we can go Friday night scope it out see the scenery an get in they ass when we catch them leaving out Saturday. See I got yo back bro". She parts my back.

I look at her in disbelief at the fact she was listening the whole time. I nod in agreement with the plan and dab her up on it. We gather our shit and walk out the office.

Dabbing up before going our separate ways to our car. I turn on the igntion an speed to the highway blasting Durk.

"Baby girl is calling". My car alerts me.

CLICK

" Yeah Princess." I answer.

" Do you know when you gone be to the shop we having a double booking issue". She says over loud yelling in her background.

" Who double booked and whose the client"? I ask.

Shuffling muffles the yelling over the phone as the yelling fades and a door closes completely silencing it.

"Jayondrea and Moe got double booked with Juan". She says.

Fuck man-Jayondrea is one of my boys. Not only does he got a temper he's trigger happy and I don't need my shop becoming a crime scene. This is Juan second time.

" Mamma listen. I'm bout 30 out and he ain't gone wait imma need you to take Drea". I exhale.

" Bae now you know i aint all to good with the clippers". She says with hesitation.

" I don't remember asking. Cut his hair and tell him it's on me." I say before hanging up and speeding down the highway.

Deka POV

"Alright Drea imma take you in my chair today.- Dee-". "HELL NAHH"!

He yells grabbing the whole shop attention with his baritone voice.