10

The Next Morning

I feel the morning sun beaming through the blinds. I groan before opening my eyes checking my surroundings I was in someones bed. Dees bed. I look under the covers I was naked. I look around Dee is no where to be found. I smell breakfast being cooked. I look at the dresser. Getting outtah bed i search through the drawers i find some boxers and a wife beater. I look in the mirror and put my hair into a messy bun. I walk downstairs to see Dee frying eggs in some basketball short and a grey Nike sports bra. Her back looked so muscular. I could see tiny scratches and a few bite marks that I made last night. I smile before kissing her back and wrapping my arms around her waist.

" Baby girl what are you doing?" She laughs.

I don't respond. Just walk over to the fridge and get me a cup of ice. A sharp pain hits my ass followed by a large slapping noise. I wince at the pain. Death glaring Dee I rub my ass.

" Fuck was that for?'' I say.

"Speak when spoken to." She says calmly.

" Eh." I say.

DEE

Last night was crazy. I really needed that. Her moans were something i craved and I wanted to hear more. We went a total of ten rounds before she finally passed out. If you couldn't tell by now, i'm a nymphomaniac. I am also a Dom. I haven't had a submissive in a year. My ex companion no longer stimulated my interest so we broke up. She wanted to be in a " Normal Relationship".

I continue to cook as Deka sits on the couch and turns on Martin. I make our plates, hand her hers . We eat and laugh at the show.

" So, can you take me to Cam's house so i can change my clothes. Than take me to work please.?" She asked.

I agree grabbing the keys to my Jeep. We get in having a debacle about best football team. She said the giants were better than the jets, I agree to disagree as we get to Cams house.

RING RING RING

"What's good son? " I say.

" Meet us at the station in ten minute. Don't be late." They spoke.

Clicking off I exhale deeply. I sometimes hate work. Deka jumps into the car wearing jegging some black uggs and a black hoodie that read 'Project Baby'. We drove off as the music played in the background. I laugh as she sings word for word the song MO BAMBA. We arrive at the shop. She kisses my cheek before slipping out the car and walking inside. Dangerous . I get out and walk in see Laae cutting up one of my clients. I check the time and see im a whole hour late. Laae chuckles at me. Motioning her fucking someone. I tell her to cut it out just as Deka comes back out from the back room with a broom and dust pan in her hand. I give Laae that look before I walk out and hop back into my car and drive to the station.

LATER THAT DAY

" What you wanna eat tonight?" I ask wrapping my arms around her waist.

" Girl i'm eating dinner at my house." Deka says.

"No stay with me." I say kissing up on her neck.

"Move Dee. I gottah get home before Camilla eat my cupcake." She whines tryna push me off her.

" Cupcake?" I look at her.

" Yes, today is my birthday." She says. " Mom every year , buys me one big cupcake from Kroger."

I stay quiet. How the fuck I ain't know this girl birthday. I get ready to say something but Laae comes out.

" Awwwwww ain't y'all cute." She says all dramatic.

" Mannne shut up." I say unwrapping my arms around Deka.

" Drive me to Cams. Pleaseeeee!" Her eyes turn into puppy dog eyes and she pouts.

" Word to my motha, you gone be a issue." I say.

" What you mean by that?" She says.

" Telling you no gone be hard." I say looking for my keys.

She smirks as we walk out the shop and into my car.