4

Deka

I get some random TV dinners before leaving the store I'm guessing Dee went into her shop. I walk passed to see her cleaning up her station. She didn't see me. I walked quickly to the house. I was half an hour late. Fuck. I say walking into the house and seeing my drunken step mom slumped on the couch with a cigarette in her hand. I quickly take it putting out in the ashtray. I roll my eyes as I go to put away the frozen dinners.

" Ayeeee Little Girl!" The voice I didn't wanna hear tonight spoke.

I sigh hard before walking back into the living room to see her trying to sit up with a bottle of Henny in her hand and a half filled cup in the other.

" Why you late?" She ask.

I stay quite. A piercing slap runs across my face.

"Where was yo little hot ass at?" She slurs.

I cry I'm so tired of this shit. She gets ready to hit me once again but this time I grabbed her wrist and swung her arm back causing her to loose balance and fall. She gets up. I run to my toom, tryna dodge the ash trey that was thrown at me I lock my door and slide down it crying. A few hours later I hear the familiar sounds of her bangles clash together. Imagining them on her skinny dark skin wrist and than the door slam shut. I wait a few minutes until I hear her car drive off to unlock my door. The ashes were sprinkled across the hall an the ash trey stood at the foot of my door. I pick it up and go to get the vacuum. After straighten back up the house I made me some dinner. I took a shower before laying down I locked my door.

FlashBack

Awaken by the heavy door slamming shut and a bunch of giggling I get up and peek outside my door. A tall dark skin man stood about 6'3 and Ursula were stumbling down the hall and into her bed room. He smacks her ass as she walks into the room. Before I close my door back we make eye contact. He winks at me before the door slams shut causing me to shake I stare at nothing for a second quickly closing my door and wrapping back into my covers. I try to ignore the loud banging and moans coming from the other room. I check the time it was 3:30 am. Hours later it stopped. I heard the door open again and a deep cough rang in my ears. Listening to his every step he walks to the bathroom pisses very loud and flushed the toilet. He walks back into the hall and instead of his steps fading back into Ursula's room they got closer to mine. He stops at my door and quietly opens it I pretend to be asleep. He walks over to my bed and rips the covers off my small frame. Before I could scream he covers my mouth. We make eye contact. His piercing black eyes searched for fear. He tip toes his fingers up my torso.

" You naked just for me?" His words lingered with alcohol.

He grabs my b cup breast before slowly dropping his mouth down to my right breast. He sucks, licks and bites on it then repeats to the other side. My honey pot began to moisten. He takes his long finger and rubs my clit up and down I feel disgusted. After he had his way with me I sat in a curled up ball crying my eye out. I heard the front door close and open. Which made me cry harder.

FlashBack Over

The Next Day

BEEP BEEEP BEEEEP BEEP!

My alarm goes off, I switch it off and turn over. Five more minutes...