9

Dee leaves me alone in the kitchen. I go sit on the couch she comes back with a black bag meant for fancy dry cleaned clothes. She unzips it revealing a beautiful white dress with LV black heels. I look at her in amazement. She gives me the bag and pushes me up the steps I look for an empty bedroom I finally find a guest room. I skip inside and began to undress; taking a quick ten minutes shower before drying off and applying lotion on my body. I take the dress out the bag and slip it on, while hugged my waist perfectly; slipping on the heels before looking in the mirror. I looked beautiful; Like a woman. I smiled to myself before walking to the bathroom to finish my hair. Walking back down to the living room, I see Dee all suited up. You could tell she just cut her hair because it looked clean. I cleared my throat so she knew i was in the room. looking back,  her jaw dropped. me. I blush, quickly hiding my rosy cheeks.

She gets up and grabs her keys off the ottoman; leading me to the garage. She turns on the light and i see six cars. There was an all black tinted Ferrari, a chromed out Benz, a hot pink Jeep with a red ribbon on the hood, Pagani Huayra which was all black with a dark blue tint, and two other Ferrari's. (The one that caught my attention was the light blue Koenigsegg Trevita.) I only knew what all these cars were because my dad worked on cars. He would teach me what every single one was and how expensive they we're. I thought to myself Dee doesn't seem like the type of person to have all this. She so humble riding around in a busted down Jeep and dresses real bummy but cute bum. Like Bryson tiller, sweats all day.

" Girl come on." Dee says, taking me back to reality.

We get into her black Ferrari, driving out the garage.

" So when was you gone tell me your a millionaire." I say jokingly, but she didn't laugh.

" I'm not a millionaire. I just know how to manage my money." She respons.

It wasn't long till we arrive to what looked like a mansion. I was in aw of Dee's life style is. I'm perplexed on why she still lives in the hood. She gets out, jogging to my side to open my door. We walk to the front where a security guard stops us.

" Name." He spoke in a deep voice.

" Carters." Dee says. I look at her confused.

" ID." He says.

" Mane look where is Cater at?" Dee says.

"Alright." He lets us through.

I was kinda relived because I still don't have an ID. We walk in and everyone was dressed up. The place was colored themed; beguiling me. A server served me a cocktail and on these silver platters I felt as if i was in some fancy cinema. I began to sip on it, but Dee took the drink right out of my hand and sat it down on the nearest table. I look at her and she scolded at me.

" You have work in the morning." She walks us to what, I'm guessing was the main room.

People flooded the room conversing among eachother. She leads me to the couch where there was only one place to sit. I go to sit on the floor but Dee lifts me on to her lap. She rest her hands on my abdomen. Starts a  conversation with the person beside her. I look around the room,everyone looks so fancy. Suddenly goes silent. A guy walks his was pleasing to the eye . He had curly light brown hair, his eye were a light hazel color with a red low vibe. He was tall an muscular; He was eye candy. His plump pink lips complimented his melted caramel skin. He raised his glass and tapped it gently with a spoon. Everyone was now focused on him.

" Hello, I just wanna say good evening everyone I wanna start by saying thanking everyone that has joined us tonight. My husband as you see and possibly heard he couldn't make it. I hope you all enjoy the catered by CrossRoads. Enjoy tonight. I'm so proud of the progress you all have made. Keep up the good work." He says leaving

Everyone gets up and goes to the table. I sit close to Dee. She wraps her arm around my waist and starts to eat her macaroni. The food was delicious. Time passes and Dee is drinking heavy. She's our ride home, I grab her and she began whispering and telling me how she wanted me. I think it is time to go home. We wait for the valet. Putting her in the passenger seat i get into the drivers, I began driving home.

Helping her into the house, I strip off her shoes and clothes. Her body was so sexy, I reminisced summer.

FLASHBACK

" D are you even listening to me? " Cam said waving her ring pop in my face.

I slap her hand laughing.

"Yes girl! Move that slob filled sucker out my face." I say.

My eyes go back to the basketball court where a couple of dudes and a few studs were playing. I watch as there sweat drips off there body. Most were had already taken off there shirts but than... Dee takes off her shirt. Felt like the air was knocked outtah me. She wore a black Nike sports bra. her abs were chiseled and toned. Her brown skin looked so soft.

" DEKA WATCH OUT!" Cam yells.

I duck just as a ball bounces past my head and hit the gates causing them to rattle, looking up to see Tyrese mouthing he was sorry. I got up and walked out the cage.

FLASHBACK OVER

Her snoring grew louder as I rest her properly on the love seat, throwing a few cover over her before walking upstairs and looking for the nearest bathroom. I turn on the hot water and strip. Getting in the water pierces my back as I wash the day off of me. I hear the glass door open and see Dee completely naked. She looked at me with lustful hungry eyes. I must be having a day dream again. She backs me up against the wall and gripping my throat the water showers down on us, as our tongues fight for dominance. She wins an began to rub my clit. I moan into her mouth, making her speed up. Breath  quickens I can feel my climax approaching.

She kisses down my body showing love to my breast, than making her way down to my honey pot. Licking it once causing me to flinch.

" Dee i'm Gonna cum." I moan.

" Don't. Cum and I will punish you." I ignore her and cum.

My body trembled as she hold me up. She came back up to my lips letting me taste myself. She chokes me up an nears my ear.

" Didn't I tell you not to cum?" She says gripping harder.

She rubs my sensitive clit faster bending me over pressing my face into the glass door. I feel her strap graze against my opening.

" Wait! Be gentle I'm a virgin." I moan out.

She penetrates gradually. I moan out she speeds up the pace as my honey pot adjust to her size. The room echoed with moans and groans. She grips my hair rings it around her wrist, yanking me up. She quickens her pace and digs deeper. Hitting my g-spot back to back. I moan her name continuously. Feeling my climax building once again.

" Cum and I will really discipline you." She groaned into my ear.

She strokes faster and faster i whimper trying to hold my cum the best I can.

" Hold it." She demands.