14

Maria⬆️⬆️

Dee-

Deka walks over to me and the expression on her face told a whole story. I wrap my arms around her small frame as we embrace and she cries into my chest.

" Thank you so much Dee." She sniffles looking up at me.

I thought she had seen what happen. Maria clears her throat causing Deka and me to look up at her.

" Sorry to break the little celebration y'all got going on but, I need to talk to Dee about some grown folk business." Her words I could tell hurt Deka because Deka she went into defense mode.
" And who are you I'm sorry"? She snaps her neck.

" Ask your bitch-" Maria spits back.
"Pause aye Deka lemme handle this treesh gone to the back real quick." I kiss her forehead.

She smacks her lips but I give her the looks and she obeys.

" What the fuck yo ass want." I spit the words in her Maria face.

Laae op's before turning her chair around acts like she ain't listening harder then when yo momma told you stay out grown folk business.

She light chuckles before speaking.

" She ain't never gonna be like me Di'ana. I may not of been on that abuse shit you get off on. But she's to damn soft to be giving you anything other than pussy." It was time for her to go.

I began to escort her out of the shop.

" Call me when you miss getting your pretty kitty licked." She said before I could close the door.

I turn back around to see Laae tryna act like she didn't just watch the whole altercation go down. Walking to the back I see Deka on her phone. I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her, she smacks my hands off of her which angered me. I walk around the couch and pick her up and walk her to the backroom. Wasn't long before she was tryna kick out of my imbrace I grip her ass digging my nails into it. She whimpers. I push her into the wall pulling down her leggings. I waste no time sticking two fingers in she gasped between my lips. Penetrating faster repetitively hitting her g spot she moans out my name. Her walls tighten around my fingers as her nails dig into my back. I feel her walls clutch around my fingers.I need to taste her.

" Cum for papí, babygirl." I whisper into her ear.

Before fully pulling her pants down to her ankles and diving into her ocean.

She shakes as she rides out her climax. I clean up my mess before wiping her down with a clean towel and set her down. She pants drastically as she struggles to put her pants on. I chuckle licking my fingers as I watch. She looks up at me with anger in her eyes.

" Wh-why would ya-you do that?" She says still out of breathe.

I ignore her walking out, apply some hand sanitizer on before throwing the towel in the washer and returning back to the front to begin my clients hair.
" Aye bro got that cuddi smile on her face". Laae client points out laughing.

Soon after Deka walks out looking put back together. We make eye contact and I laugh as she winks at me and walk out the shop.