1

Deka
"I was born to flex (Yes)
Diamonds on my neck
I like boardin' jets, I like mornin' sex (Woo!)
But nothing in this world that I like more than checks (Money)
All I really wanna see is the (Money)"

I sing along as I pull my hair into a messy bun I slip on my Nike slides before grabbing the grocery list and my house keys.

Locking up the house I start walking out onto the side walk putting in one of my head phones blasting Cardi B. I make my way down the street looking up as I pass the barbershop right next to the store and see Dee cutting some mans hair she looked up at me and smiled I returned it before shooting my head down blushing and walking into the store.
                       Fuck why do I do that?
I think as I grab a cart and start shopping.

Dee

  Flipping through channels I wonder where the hell my 12 O'clock appointment is at. Shit pisses me off when they late knowing I got a tight schedule. I hear the bells on the door ring letting me know someone just walked in. I shoot my head in the direction to see him coming in walking my way with a dumb smirk on his face. I exhale hard as I get my supplies ready. He sits down slapping a forty in my hand and grabs the remote with the other one.
" Nah, nah, nah you late. I pick the station."
I say turning it back to law and order.

20 minutes later:
" Aye yo boss there go yo girl!" My coworker and best friend Laae says.
I shoot my head up to see "Miss Thang" walking past the big window our eyes meet I smiles she smiles back, blushing and disappearing into the store.
" When you gone bust a move?" Laae ask laughing seeing me blush a little.
" NEVER! That's "Jail Bait" right there". My regular Tom chimes in looking at his fresh cut and paying Laae.
"AGE AINT NOTHING BUT A NUMBER!"
Laae says loud dapping me up and laughing.
"Yeah till you got 30" .Tom says mocking Laae.
" We lesbian it don't count." Laae shrugs her shoulders cleaning her station.
" Yeah alright, better watch with Miss Thang she jail time". Tom says walking out and down the street.
I finish up dudes hair. He looks at it while I clean up and getting ready to go.
" Lock up for me I gottah run and errand" I say, walking out the shop and towards my car. I start driving down the street hesitant and over thinking the instructions I was given I finally pull down the street my heart beating hard against my chest. The knot in my stomach gets tighter.