11

(DEKA'S BIRTHDAY OUTFIT In Picture Box) ( Camilla's Outfit ⬆️)

Checking my hair once more before walking down the steps joining the rest of the crowd. Everyone wishes me happy birthday and takes pictures with me. I turned down the music.

" Hey!" I say. " I wanna say something."

All eyes were on me now. I swallow down my anxiety.

" I just wanna say thank you to everyone who could be here tonight. I very much appreciate you all treating me as I'm family. Momma you've treated me like I was your own since my mother passed, than my father you were like the only family member I needed. I am bless to make it to eighteen. I never thought I'd see the day." I say choking back the tears.

" We love you beautiful. You aren't like our family member, you are family. I've known you since birth mamas. I taught you how to potty to, how to use a tampon. I've watched you grow up into the beautiful young woman you are." Momma starts to tear up.

We embrace crying in each others arms. The party continues everyone, eats and laughs. Later on that night, I thank everyone for coming once again as they leave. After helping mama and Camilla clean, I take a hot bath and get ready to end my night. As i close my eyes my phone began to ring, checking the caller ID; it was Dee.

" Hello? " I said dry.

" Come outside." She said before hanging up.

I throw on a sweatshirt and my Nike slides before walking out the apartment. I see her car parked out in front of the stairs. I walked down to get into her car. She looks at me and smiles. She looked high.

" Girl what you want?" I say laughing.

" Spend the night with me? " She says calmly.

" I gottah go house shopping you know that." I say.

" I'll take you around. So you wont have to take the bus. Come on." She gets closer to my neck before kissing it.

I softly moan as she replaces her lips with her left hand and kissing my lips. She licked my lips asking for entrance i gladly give it to her. Our tongues fight for dominance she wins as usual. Smiling into the kiss, she backs up and drives off.

" You so annoying." I chuckle as we drive to her house.

Dee

I can't lie and say I wasn't craving her like a lion who hasn't eaten in three days. I needed her in my arms. We get to my house and I strip her at the door. We make it up to my room before I toss her on the bed? her body bouncing up slightly . I waste no time to tower over her short frame and rip my shirt off. She sits looking at me with so much lust. It did nothing but turn me on more. I bite my lip before placing soft gentle kisses down her body. I inhale her honey pot. I tease her kissing all around it before licking it once she was playing in my hair which i'm learning is her way of telling me to stop teasing. I lick once, she tasted so sweet. I loved her fragrance it was freshly applied. I feast faster. Only noise in the room was her whines and the slurping of the juices I was consuming. She says she has to cum but I don't ease up. I began to finger her with two fingers. She goes nuts gripping the sheets arching her back. Her breathing became unsteady. Her walls tightened around my fingers.

" Don't cum baby girl." I demand before going faster.

She whines. I slap her thighs as she tightens them around my head. She moans louder and louder.

" Be quiet." I demand.

Her moans turned into whimpers. I stop.

" Get on your knees. In the middle of the bed by time I get back." I say before exiting the room.

Deka

I sit confused. I get in position. She comes back. She lays out some kinky shit. I look and see a whip, handcuffs, rope, and a blind fold. I look up at her. She looked into my eyes deeply.

" What you doing?'' I ask.

"You can leave at anytime." She says.

" Your into that fifty shades of grey shit?" I say. " You're a domo matrix ?" I ask.

" Yes." She says blankly.

" And you what? Want me to surrender to you?" I say in a seductive voice playfully.

She looks at me with a serious look.

" Yes. You can leave at anytime you want to." She says.

" Is there a safe word?" I ask.

" Tap." She says.

"Tap? " I chuckle.

" When you get to pussying out say tap." She says lustfully looking me up and down.

" Okay, come on." I say.

She wraps her hand around my throat and lowers down to my ear.

" I give the commands." She whispers. "Back in position."

The inflection in her voice told me she was serious. I bite my lip getting into position. She takes the whip and glides it across my thighs and up my chest. She circles the bed gliding the whip across my body. A strike hit the bottom of my feet.

" Arch." She says. I arch my back.

Another strike hits but this time on my left ass cheek. She repeats this on the right one. Jerking my body up and handcuffing my hands, tying my feet to the bed. She was so aggressive but gentle. She strikes my stomach. I groan, the pain tingles. She get on top of me and kisses down my body. The heat of her breath on my skin sends chills racing through my veins , continuing down my body she reaches my honey pot. Her lust eyes stare up to me. She opens my lips kissing my clit I jerk in excitement before she began devouring me.

  She looks up at me and chuckles my juices dripping off her bottom lip.

" Can't grip my head now can you princess?" She says before continuing.

She feast on me penetrating my cervix. I feel my climax approaching. I grind my hips in her face. She grips my thighs.

" Cum for me baby girl." She commands.

I cum arching my back trying to reach for something to grip onto. She laughs getting up as i'm having a seizure. I catch my breath just looking at her in a daze as she gets up and puts on a strap. I watch as she slides it up her muscular thighs. Her Carmel skin glowed in the dimly lit room. The rest of the night was full of blissful sex.

Dee

I watch as she sleeps. The way her top lip curled as she snores daintily. I grin moving the strain of hair out her face. I kissed her lips, they were so soft. I look at the clock 12:00am. She cuddles up agaist my chest her body heat made me feel like i was wrapped in a warm heated blanket. I find myself falling asleep.