Twenty One

After I told Mia and Emma what actually happened they did not have anything to say for quite a few minutes.

Mia : ok so.....
Emma : ummmm.....
Mia : he loves someone else.
Me : *nodding my head*
Emma : and due to that you did not tell him.
Me : *nodding my head*
Mia : you will get someone better.
Emma : yeah someone better than him.
Me : hmmmmm
Mia : this calls for a girls night out.
Emma : yeah
Me : no I am.....
Mia : come on Belle it will be fun
Emma : yeah
Me : but....
Emma : please.
Me : fine.
Mia : ok so after we finish our work we will come to your house
Me : ok
Emma: hey Nora will be there?
Me : I am not sure but I guess Travis and she has some plans
Emma : ok
Mia : it is ok we three girls will have fun
Me : hmmmmmm

*School belle ringing*

Emma : ok so I got to go a lot of work is pending
Mia : same the posters has to be made still
Me : yeah I too have to go we have to learn the new steps
Mia : ok see you later
Me : yup.

We three went to our ways while I was walking I just was praying not to meet Alex. I reach at the door and open there was all the cheerleading girls over there when they saw me they greeted me and I too greeted them back. We did talk but I did not talk that much we were just a few steps away from finishing our routine when my phone rang I picked it up and saw I have a message I checked who it was and Alex had messaged me I did not open it and put my phone on silent and went back to the girls. After a few more hours we were done with learning all the steps. We girls packed our bags and saying good bye to eachother. I had to go to the principle office to collect some papers so I left. I reached the principle office and knocked then I heard "come in" I greeted the principle and collected the papers and left. I checked the time and looks like I am going to walk home Emma and Mia has already left and I am trying to avoid Alex. I put my earphone on and walked out of the school but it wasent even fifteen steps and I was pulled back and pushed onto a wall luckily I did not hit my head. I was so angry on who ever this person is who pushed me and was so ready to shout at the person in front of me but when I looked at the person I was numb I could not open my mouth and my eyes were stuck on his I was trying my  best to ignore him but looks like I did not try my very best to ignore him. And here am I looking right into Alex eyes which I was trying to ignore. Before I could think anything else Alex spoke.

Alex : are you trying to ignore me?

I did not know why I could not speak I could not bring the words out from my mouth.

Alex : Belle I asked you something.

Alex asked more in a demanding voice and to be honest it sounded so sexy ahhhhh belle get a hold of your self and stop thinking about Alex like this he already has a girlfriend.

Alex : BELLE

I got scared and shook a little bit at Alex voice he noticed it and his eyes that was showing anger soften a little bit and he spoke.

Alex : belle I did not mean to scare you but you are ignoring me the whole day did I do something wrong?

Ok belle this is your time to speak tell him the truth come on you can do this.

Me : Alex it is not like that it is just.....

Dam it belle say it why am I acting like a scared cat

Me : just that....... just....... I am not feeling well.

What the heck did I just say "not feeling well" wow he is not going to believe that shit.

Alex : did you eat something wrong or did you not stayed hydrated ?

Wait what he brought that lie.

Me : yeah.... yeah I did not drink water I was busy and sterssed about the cheerleading practice and the notes and what to study and yeah so much.

I am so dum like what the heck did I just say ahhhhhhhh Belle you are so dead by Alex today can I not come up with a nice excuse this is so lame.

Alex : come on I will take you home.

Wh.... Wha.... He..... He believed me.

Alex : Belle what is wrong?
Me : what?
Alex : nothing let us go.

Alex was walking front of me and I was walking like a lost puppy back of him. I can not still believe that he believed me. Or am I so good at saying lies. This time I got saved but next time I will have to be more careful with what I say and I do not know for how long am I going to ignore Alex ahhhhhh why can I not just disappear from here. Alex got on his bike and I hoped on too. He dropped me to my house and in a second I thanked him and walked in my house without making any eye contact or before he could ask me questions. I got in the house and went to my room. It was so difficult to ignore Alex today then what will I do tomorrow? Ahhhhhhhhh. God help me. I have to make sure that Alex does not sense anything I was so close that Alex was going to know what was wrong and why am I acting like that.

______________________________________

(To be continued......)