Twenty Seven

Ok why the heck I am embarrassing my self in front of Alex everytime? Ahhhhhh it is so irritating. By the way he looks so good while eating. I am so fascinated looking at Alex how he is biting his food it looks like he is in a add shoot but what I did not realise is that I forget to eat my own food.

Alex : Belle Belle....
Me : huh yes?
Alex : are you fine or do you want to ditch the food and stare at me the whole time I mean I do not mind doing that if that is what you want. *Smirking*
Me : what??? No... I did not mean it that way. *Embarrassing eating the food*
Alex : awwwww my sweet sweet girl, you get flusted so fast. And I do not mind that, I love that I can make you blush so much.
Me : (in mind) ok ok ok calm down Bella just calm down, how can I calm down when the second I look at Alex and he say something I blush so hard ahhhhhh what should I do?
Alex : *laughing* ok ok ok I will not do anything now.
Me : *blushing and eating my food*

We both ate our food mostly my food was cold and I was trying not to blush because Alex finished first and he was looking at me eating it was so stressing I wanted to eat my food while no one is looking but at the same time I loved Alex's stare. I finished my food and took his plate to wash it but he did not allow me intact he took my plate too and he washed it I was trying to do it but he did not allow me. Why do I feel I am treated like a kid. I was sitting at the chair and watching him wash the plates. I must say he does have mussels I was eyeing him when he turned around and I noticed he was done washing the plates. Ok ok ok the way he moves to I think I am attracted to him too. wait what? What the heck am I thinking what is wrong with me? I was never like this ahhhhhh Nora, Mia and Emma thoughts are like this ahhhhh get a hold of your self Bella.

Alex : I will meet you tomorrow, I will pick you up ok?
Me : ok thank you *smiling*
Alex : your welcome *smiling*

I walked Alex to his motorcycle and waited till he left and then I entered my house and laid on my bed and was thinking what happened, I can not believe it how could I think that he was dating his cousin I have some serious issue in brains. While I was in my thoughts I heard someone knocking my room door I got up from my bed to see who it was and what do I say it my sis Nora for sure she is going to tease me. By the look in her eyes she has something planed. Sometimes I think why do I have a sis but at the same time I love having a sis where you can share your thoughts, talk to and so on. It has it's pros and cons. I let her in and she sat down on my bed I went and sat side of her while taking a pillow to place it on my lap and rested my hands on it and looked at her eating for her to start to talk.

Nora : so tell me.
Me : tell you what.
Nora : stop acting dum.
Me : I am not.
Nora : so you do not know why I am here?
Me : no I do not.
Nora : Belle tell me what are you and that guy. *Pulling the pillow from me*
Me : hey that was mine. *Pouting*
Nora : speak up.
Me : ok ok ok I will say but first pass me the pillow.
Nora : *passing me the pillow*
Me : Alex he ummmm.... How to put it? *Thinking*
Nora : explain me why were you both kissing.
Me : we had misunderstandings going on between us.
Nora : that does not explain why were you both kissing.
Me : i saw him with a girl the other day and then I started ignoring him so we spoke it out and he said it is his cousin then I told him that I knew he will never accept me and so on but he did not allow me to complete me to finish my sentence and he kissed me and I kissed him back and that is when you both enter.
Nora : wow I never knew that my sis knows how to kiss.
Me : Nora.
Nora : what?
Me : can you not say something like that.
Nora : ok fine. So did you tell mom?
Me : no *shaking my head*
Nora : should I tell?
Me : Nora.
Nora : say it to mom, mom would love to know that you at least got a guy.
Me : ahhhhh why do I know you?
Nora : because I came first then you and then you came in the same house so. *Laughing*
Me : *throwing pillow at her* very funny.
Nora : I know right. *Laughing*

I and Nora was talking we went down to eat dinner I still did not have the gusts to tell my parents that I kissed someone and I like him. I can not tell them now I know Alex likes me but we are still not dating we did confess to each other but that does not mean we are dating right? Or does it? After eating Nora and me was talking for sometime and then we went in our own rooms and went to sleep. I drifted to my dream land while i was thinking of Alex.

______________________________________

(To be continued..........)