Chapter Sixteen

After talking to Alex I kept my phone a slide and got in mg bed and drifted to my beautiful dream land.

*Alam clock ringing*

I woke up and went to freshing up after a couple of minutes I got ready and packed my bag and went downstairs I greeted mom and dad and started eating my breakfast. I had also told mom and dad that Alex is coming to pick me up. And dad being dad like mom and Nora he also wanted to know who is Alex and the wired question that dad asked me was "what is his intention with me?" I told my dad that Alex is nice and he is only dropping me because he has some work near my side. It did take a lot of time to explain dad. But I ensure dad that Alex doesn't have any bad intentions of me. I got a message from Alex that he is out of my house I went out of my house and saw him. God why does he look so handsome and specially with his bike I didn't know for how long I was starting at him. When he was in front of me.

Alex : are you ok?
Me : yeah.
Alex : you were dreaming or?
Me : i.....um....I was thinking about the cheerleading outfits.
Alex : ok as you say.
Me : yeah.
Alex : hop on.
Me : thanks for coming to pick me up.
Alex : your welcome.

I got on his bike and he started driving. I would had got caught if I didn't come up with the cheerleading outfits idea. I hope he didn't suspect me. I was enjoying the bike ride and after some time we reached our highschool. When Alex had parked his bike most of the girls that was there over there was looking at me I felt so uncomfortable with their stare that I wanted to walk away but I waited.

Me : thanks.
Alex : ok so after school I'll meet you.
Me : ok bye .
Alex : bye.

With that I ran to my class room. I didn't wanted those uncomfortable stares. I got in my class room and sat beside Josh. Josh is my best friend I can trust him in anything and I must say we both get along well.

Josh : hey girl.
Me : hey.
Josh : what is with the haste?
Me : nothing.
Josh : nothing or is it with the new guy?
Me : what?
Josh : don't keep it a secret from me.
Me : wait how did you know.
Josh : come on this is not a kindergarten talks travel faster here than cars can travel.
Me : Woh that ok but not for me then.
Josh : so speak up.
Me : Lucas's car had some problem so Alex offered me a ride to come here because he had some work near my side.
Josh : only that?
Me : yeah.
Josh : nothing else?
Me : why would I lie to you?
Josh : no I'm just asking.
Me : ok
Josh : but of what I have heard it looks different.
Me : different?
Josh : some says that he stares at you often and wants to be only with you.
Me : what no it's not like that.
Josh : are you sure?
Me : yeah.
Josh : do you like him?
Me : what?
Josh : come on no secrets.
Me : bro j don't even know him better.
Josh : ok.
Me : oh by the way how is the football team doing?
Josh : good.
Me : who is the captain this year?
Josh : you don't know?
Me : no.
Josh : come on the cheerleading captain dosent know the football captain.
Me : no I don't.
Josh : ok it's you man.
Me : what?
Josh : Alexander.
Me : *raising an eyebrow*
Josh : Alexander also know as Alex.
Me : I know who are you talking about but from when did he become my man?
Josh : If he is not then he will.
Me : you seriously are something.
Josh : thanks for the complement.
Me : but you are serious that he is the captain?
Josh : dude I'm in the team so of course I will be knowing who is the captain.
Me : but he didn't tell me anything.
Josh : oh are you sad?
Me : ok fine now stop.

After sometime our teacher came and the full time I was thinking why Alex didn't say anything if he being the captain. The full day went me think about why didn't he tell me. But one more thing piped up in my head which was "why am I feeling sad that he didn't tell me?"  But I didn't have the answer to it. I was unknown to my own question. It was now time to go home I went to the parking are and see Alex over there he was sitting on his bike and when he saw me he smiled and stood up I walked to him.

Alex : hey.
Me : hey.
Alex : let's go.
Me : um Alex.
Alex : yeah.
Me : are you the football captain?
Alex : Waite how did you know?
Me : I got to hear.
Alex : when I reached to my class that Time I came to know that I am the football captain I my self didn't know it and I must say I did make a fun of myself because I was asking who is the captain.
Me : oh.
Alex : wait were you angry?
Me : no.
Alex : then what is it?
Me : I thought you didn't wanted to tell me.
Alex : no I would never keep anything from you.
Me : sorry I misunderstood you.
Alex : no it's fine now let's get you home.
Me : yup.

______________________________________

(To be continued........)