Chapter Nine

I finished eating and went to my room I took my phone and laid on the bed while I was going through my notifications I saw a message from Alex. I opened Alex message to see what he has sent.

*Alex messages*

Alex : hey It's me Alex I hope you remember that tomorrow 10 am we will be meeting. Here is my address : xxxxx house xxxxxx roda near xxxxxxx place.
Me : thanks I'll be there.

I don't think he likes to talk and chat more because he has left me on seen he didn't even messaged a 'ok' normally people would do that looks like he doesn't. After messaging Alex I opened the girls group to see what they were up to.

*Girls group*

Emma : so guys we are going to the mall tomorrow.
Mia : yes we are.
Emma : we will go for clothes shopping the shoes and then makeup.
Mia : yes.
Nora ; nice plan Emma.
Emma : thanks.
Mia : so we four girls are going to have so much fun Tommorrow yaaaaaaaa.
Emma : yeah can't wait.
Nora : not four there girls.
Emma : three?
Mia : I know because Bella dosent like shopping.
Emma : yeah but for her we can go to the coffee shop and food court too if she is bored.
Mia : yeah.
Nora : no she is not coming.
Emma : not coming?
Mia : why?
Nora : because her maths teacher has given assignment.
Emma : she can do that in the evening also.
Mia : yeah tell her to come.
Nora : she can't.
Mia : why?
Nora : she has to do the assignment with her 'partner' with a 'boy'.
Emma : ooooo so?
Mia : he dosent even look at her.
Nora : she is going to his house.
Emma : what?
Mia : no way.
Emma : tell her to wear something good.
Mia : tie her hair properly.
Emma : and if something goes out of hand then tell her to take it slow.
Mia : yeah.
Me : keep quiet.
Emma : what keep quiet.
Mia : this we should come to know from you whereas Nora is telling us.
Me : it's nothing like that.
Mia : nothing like that. Seriously.
Emma : you are going to a Alex house 'a boys house'.
Nora : yeah first time in her life.
Me : first an for all I'm going to his house only because we are maths partners and have to complete the assignment given to us second his parents will be presented.
Mia : oooooook.
Emma : then it's no fun.
Mia : so is the plan still on?
Emma : yeah.
Nora : so what time?
Emma : we can leave by 11 and have lunch over there.
Mia : yeah that is good.
Nora : yeah I'm down for that.
Emma : so Bella after lunch you can go to his house.
Me : no I can't.
Emma : why?
Me : we are meeting by 10.
Mia : am?
Me : yeah.
Emma : why? This was a girls out day.
Me : sorry but I'll make it up next time.
Nora : tell him that you will make it after lunch.
Mia : yeah tell him that.
Me : guys listen I'll seriously make it up net time I promise and plus I have no interest in shopping so what will I do even if I'll come I'll be bored so it's fine you all go I'll make it up next time.
Mia : promise?
Me : yeah promise.
Emma : ok fine then.
Nora : we there will go then.
Me : have fun.
Mia : yeah.
Emma : ok guys bye, good night.
Mia : good night.
Nora : gn.
Me : sweet dreams bye.

With that I kept my phone down and took a book to read. But I did have this thing in my mind that will Alex parents will be there? I don't think it was good for a girl to go to a boys house and unknown boy. I left that thought asides and went to sleep.

*Next day*

*Alarm clock ringing*

I woke up and looked at the time it's 9:15. I got up from my bed and went to wash up I brush my teeth and took a shower. I wrapped my towel around my body and walked to my closet I took out a blue shorts and grey top and stripe white shirt and white converse shoes. I tied my hair into a bun and went downstairs I saw a yellow note on the fridge that said.

*Note*

Dear girls

Me and your dad is gone to your aunt Clarissa place we will be back by noon. Your breakfast is kept on the table if you want to make it hot then do it and don't make the house a mess.

From mom.

*End of the note*

Ok so looks like it's only me and Nora at home I guess for lunch I'll go with the girls or I might eat by my self yeah I'll do that I'll take a take away and will go to the park and eat over there it's been a long time since I have been to a park. I had my breakfast and took the yellow note and made my way up to Nora room.

Me : Nora wake up.
Nora : who is it?
Me : me.
Nora : what's wrong?
Me : open the door first.

*Nora opens the door*

Nora : what?
Me : here read this.

I handed Nora the note. She reads it quitely and then response to me.

Nora : ok.
Me : I'm going to Alex place to do my assignment.
Nora : what about your lunch?
Me : I'll eat from outside.
Nora : ok.
Me : bye.
Nora : bye, go safely.
Me : yeah I'll.

I made my way out of the house and now the question is how am I going to go to Alex place I can't drive. I saw the time and it was 9:48. I guess I'll take a cab.

______________________________________

(To be continued........)