Chapter Nineteenth

When Mia asked me that i wanted to be sure what Alex is for me. "do you think.he is only as your friend or more?"  These words eleven words thirty six alphabets just in one sentence and I have to be sure about my answer.

Mia : Belle?
Me : Mia how did you know that Liam is the one for you?
Mia : he is nice caring and he dosent treate another girl like the way he treats me so Belle I am asking you again do you think Alex  is only as your friend or more?
Me : to be honest I like Alex.
Mia : yes you admired it yaaaaaa.
Me : but.
Mia : but what Belle?
Me : what if he dosent like me?
Mia : what of he does?
Me : I am scared of being rejected and been broken.
Mia : Belle it is very difficult to find a perfect relationship it is very rare. But you got to tell him.
Me : what if he rejects me?
Mia : then I am over here and there is no one who has not cried because of love.
Me : ok

After speaking to Mia I went to the football ground where all the players are practicing and Alex will be there too. I reached there and the scene in front of was the thing I never want to see. Alex was over there laughing with a girl who is not from our high school. They look so happy together. She is so beautiful curly black hair the perfect body shape any boy will fall for her and I guess they are already together. I walked away from there with watery eyes. I guess Mia was right there is no one who has not cried because of love I guess it is the human nature. Looks like Alex is not  for me. He and that girl looks good together. I guess he only sees me has his friend and nothing else. While I was walking I bumped into Josh I quickly looked down I did not want to show him that I was crying.

Me : sorry.
Josh : Bella why are you crying?
Me : crying? I am not crying.
Josh : look at me.
Me : no I am getting late I got to go home bye.

Before I could walk away Josh pulled me and lifted my chin up.

Josh : why are you crying?
Me : *looking away* dust went in my eyes.
Josh : lies tell the truth.
Me : promise you will not make fun of me and not tell anyone else.
Josh : promise.
Me : I went to the foot ball court to meet Alex and tell him that I like him but.... *Crying*

I couldn't hold on my tears and started crying.

Josh : Belle what happened why are you crying?
Me : Alex was laughing with another girl who does not look from this high school.
Josh : did you tell him you like him?
Me : *shaking head* no.
Josh : ok did he see you?
Me : no.
Josh : I will drop you hom.
Me : no it's fine I will walk.
Josh : Belle I told you I will drop you home.
Me : ok.

I and Josh walked together to his car I got in and Josh also got in and he drove away from the high school. Josh tried to cheer me up by saying jokes it did help but not much to remove the thoughts of Alex and that girl together. After some minutes we reached at my house.

Josh : hey are you fine?
Me : yes thank you for dropping me.
Josh : welcome.
Me : bye.
Josh : Belle.
Me : hmmm.
Josh : if I was straight I would seriously asked you to be my girlfriend don't know what Alex does not see in you.
Me : thank you but Josh I like you how you are and thought you are not straight but you have a big heart.
Josh : thank you beautiful.
Me : ok bye *smiling*
Josh : bye *smiling*

I entered my house and mom saw me.

Mom : Belle what happened?
Me : what?
Mom : were you crying?
Me : um...... Umm..... No I was walking and dust entered my when and I rubbed it and I stated go cry because of that.
Mom : you should have put water you should not rubbed your eyes.
Me : sorry mom I thought I will come at home and have a bath.
Mom : ok go and wash your eyes with cold water and do not rub it again.
Me : yes mom.

I was about to walk away but then remembered something.

Me : mom where is. Nora?
Mom : Travis and she went out half an hour back.
Me : ok I'll wash up and come to eat
Mom : ok

It is good that Nora is not over here otherwise she will catch that I am lying. I'm sorry mom but I do not want to talk about it now. I walked to my bed room and closed the door. It broke me when I see that picture in my head of Alex and that girl. I went to my bath room and had a nice and fresh bath and when I came out I saw my phone ringing. I picked it and the person who was calling me had ended the call I saw who the person was and it was Alex he had miss called me more than ten time and messaged me more than twenty five times. Again my phone ranged and of was Alex who had called me. With a lot of courage I picked his call up.

*On the phone*

Me : hi.
Alex : Bella where are you?
Me : I am at home.
Alex : home.
Me : yes
Alex : but I was going to drop you home.
Me : I had some work so I came home.
Alex : ok I wanted you to meet someone.

I could feel my tears forming on my eyes.

Me : who?
Alex : not like this I will show you.

I could not control anymore tears were falling from my eyes.

Alex : Bella ?
Me : yes um..... Alex I have to do something ok bye.
Alex : but Bella...

I cut the call. I could not control I was crying and could not stop crying. It was so painful. And the thought that Alex wanted me to meet someone I am sure it is that girl. I guess I will have to ignore Alex from now on.

______________________________________

(To be continued....... )