Chapter Seven

Me : hey Nora, how was your day?
Nora : it was good, did you girls bring for me something to eat?
Me : no we ate all the food. *Laughing*
Nora : you all are so mean.
Me : but we did had fun.
Nora : ok let's go to eat.
Me : yes.

We were walking downstairs at the dinner table. I took my seat and sat down on the chair and so did mom and dad and Nora.

Dad : Nora how is your highschool going?
Me : it's going good.
Dad : don't cause any trouble.
Me : I'll not *smiling*
Mom : did you pack your bag?
Me : yes I did.
Mom : ok and for some business meeting your dad is going to America so it's going to be only us three.
Me : when are you leaving ?
Dad : tomorrow morning.
Me : ok.

We all ate and talked a little after finishing eating we all went to our own rooms. I went to my room and as usual I picked out a comic book and was reading it and I didn't know when but I fell asleep.

*Clock ringing*

I opened my eyes but closed it back again due to the sun light hiting my eyes after a minute or two I opened my eyes and stretch my arms and got up from my bed I checked the time it was 6:57. I rubbed my eyes and walked to my bathroom I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth an got ready for highschool. While I was combing my hair I got a call from Emma.

*On the call*

Emma : hey.
Me : hey.
Emma : are you ready?
Me : yeah I am.
Emma : ok Lucas is going to leave in some time I'll call you when we are out of your house.
Me : ok I'll go and eat my breakfast now.
Emma : yeah bye.
Me : bye.

*Phone call ended*

I carried my bag and my phone and went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

Me : hey mom.
Mom : morning.
Me : what is there for today's breakfast?
Mom : sandwich and coffee.
Me : ok.

I started eating my breakfast after some minutes I finished eating. I got a call from Emma I washed my hands and picked it up.

*On the call*

Emma : hey we are out of your house.
Me : I'll be there in a minute.
Emma : ok.

*Call ended*

Me : Mom I'm leaving.
Mom : ok bye.
Me : bye mom.

I opened my door and walked to Lucas's car.

Lucas : hey morning Bella.
Me : morning.
Emma : let's go.
Me : yup.

We chatted a little bit and Lucas played songs and Emma and I sang along. We reached our destination and Emma and I got out of the car Lucas parked the car and we all walked in the highschool. Lucas met his friends and went with them Emma and I walked to our lockers and Mia was standing over there.

Me : hey Mia.
Mia : what took you both so long.
Emma : we were singing while coming here.
Mia : ok.
Me : let's take some books that we need from our lockers and head to the lectures.
Emma : yeah.
Mia : I have already done that.
Me : ok.
Mia : so Bella what is your first lecture?

I opened my locker and looked at the door I had put up my lecturers time table on the door of my locker. I saw and looked down.

Emma : what happened?
Mia : did you forget something at home?
Me : no.
Emma : then?
Me : I have maths.
Mia : so you like that lecture right?
Me : yeah I do.
Mia : then what is the problem?
Me : my partner.
Emma : ooooooo
Me : I do get bored so I like to talk but he being the cold person will not talk and the first lecture is going to go bad.
Mia : and you can't even do anything of it.
Emma : wait is that your permanent partner?
Me : yeah.
Mia : so that means your highschool maths class is going to suck.
Me : I guess I got to find something else to do when I'm bored.
Emma : you don't have any other choice.
Me : dosent look like.

With that we all separate our ways and went to our respective class I got to my maths class and saw Alex was sitting there I went to my seat and sat without saying anything to him I removed my books and pens and kept on the table. I kept my phone on mute and kepted it in my bag. I didn't knew what to do I don't think I could talk to Alex because last time he spoke coldly so might be he dosent like to speak to others so I can't speak to him. I was thinking how I'll pass my time if I'll feel bored during the lecture. I didn't know when Mrs. Aries came in the class.

Mrs.aries : good morning everyone.
All : good morning mam.
Mrs.aries : have you all done with your work that I had given you all if you haven't they stand up on your own.

We all students were looking at eachother but no one stood up so I guess everyone has done their work.

Mrs.aries : so that means everyone has done their work so let's start with where we had stoped yesterday open up your books everyone.

We all students opened up our books and was paying attention to what mrs.aries was explaining. She was writing the sums on the black board and we all had to copie it down while I was writing I looked to my side and Alex wasn't writing I looked to see what he was doing and looks like his pen isn't working. For a while now he isn't writing I took a pen of mine and kept it on his side he looked at me.

Me : take this pen and write mam will not write these sums again.

I looked to my book again and started writing what Mrs.aries wrote on the board.

Alex : thanks.

I looked to my side to make sure Alex said thanks I was shock.

Alex : what?
Me : huh?
Alex : why are you looking at me?
Me : I thought you said something.
Alex : I had said thanks for the pen.
Me : o....ok

I looked back at my books and doing my work I was still shock that Alex said thanks.

______________________________________

(To be continued......)